8/24/22 #kihei Were you around when the current Kihei Makena Community Plan became law in...Read More
Author: Mike Moran
Affordable Lottery held today at Ikaika Ohana’s Kaiwahine Village for their second rental project in R&T Park to open at end of year
8/11/22 #kihei At 11:30 am at the Kaiwahine Village center, the lottery for the new housing...Read More
After almost TEN YEARS the Dept of Education (DOE) is doing “something” concerning the legally required safe crossing of the Pi’ilani Hwy
8/6/22 #kihei It was June of 2013 when the State Land Use Commission (LUC) granted the...Read More
UPDATE 8/4/22 TODAY IS FIRST DAY *** DO NOT DELAY*** YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW DAYS!!...Read More
Concerned about the issues on this site?
Members are what makes it happen!
Become a member today!
Time to renew your membership?
There are several ways to renew your membership. Choose the one that's right for you!
- Sign in to your account and renew with Paypal or a credit card
- Renew with Paypal without signing in to your account
- Send your renewal amount with Venmo to firstname.lastname@example.org or scan the QR code below and specify your renewal level (individual standard $25, individual silver $50, individual gold $100, business standard $100, business silver $500, business gold $1000)
- Pay by credit card
- Mail a check for one of the amounts above to:
Kihei Community Association
P.O. Box 662
Kihei, HI 96753
Tuesday, October 18
The final round of election candidates
This will be the fourth of our series of candidate forums to get to know those running for County Council. Stay tuned for just which candidates will be participating.
As always, you can join the meeting and comment online at
Please share the link with friends. KCA membership is not required but encouraged, as are donations to the Maui Food Bank
Keep up to date by checking the website often--it's always topical.
Meanwhile, get vaccinated, practice social distancing and live aloha.
Keep KCA Alive
KCA relies on your membership dues to accomplish our goals for a smartly planned community. Well-managed traffic, drainage, safe walking and biking routes, community parks and clean ocean water are just a few agenda items. You can help shape our future by renewing or joining KCA today. Have time and a desire to make a difference? The KCA board seeks new volunteers to help with projects and carry the torch into the future. Please contact KCA to ask how you can be of service to our community.
To see what our future community may look like, check out Dick Mayer's presentation on the developments planned for South Maui.
Have a question about something you saw in Kihei? Check the KCA website! If the answer isn't already there, leave a post.
Get your RSS feed here
MAHALO TO OUR BUSINESS MEMBERS!
If you want a link to your business website, email us.
- Akina Enterprises
- Aloha Aku Inn
- Alaula Builders LLC
- Destination Maui, Inc.
- Dowling Company, Inc.
- Haleakala Ranch
- Haleakala Shores
- Hawaiian Electric
- Hawaiian Inspection Group
- Hawaii Materials Recycling
- Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union
- Hawaiian Paddle Sports
- Insurance Associates, Inc.
- Keiki Soccer Pros
- Kihei Ice
- Kihei Wailea Medical Center
- Krausz Companies
- Lelani Kai AOAO
- Mana’olana Pink Paddlers
- Maui Ali'i Kai Vacation Resort
- Maui Beachhome
- Maui Coast Hotel
- Maui Elite Property
- Maui Real Estate Search
- Menehune Shores AOAO
- Pacific Rim Land, Inc.
- South Maui Gardens
- Timber Creations Maui
- Villas at Kenolio AOAO
- Wailea Point Village AOAO
- Water Quality Consulting, Inc
- Maui County Website
- County/State Contacts
- Maui County Charter
- Pump Dont Dump
- Park Watch
- Alliance Home Page
- Maui Island Plan
- Kihei-Makena Community Plan
- Noise Reference Manual
- Kihei Charter School
- Grow Some Good
- Maui Bicycling League
- State Clean Water Alerts
- Aha Moku O Kula Makai
- Title 19 (Zoning Processes) Proposed Changes
- Sea Level Rise Viewer
- Safe Pedestrian Route Study for New High School
- South Maui Community Plan Update
- Complete Streets Guide