Follows and provides input on the subjects below with respect to Kihei area needs and the South Maui Community Plan:
- Amendments to the Subdivision Ordinance, Building and Construction Codes and Parking Codes.
- County facilities construction and maintenance, including road, bridge, drainage, and waste-management systems.
- Issues relating to traffic safety, transit, bikeways, walkways, and complete streets.
- Activities and responsibilities of the Department of Environmental Management (except the Environmental Protection and Sustainability Division), the Department of Public Works, the Department of Transportation, and the Maui Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Follow and track General Plan objectives: Diversify Transportation Options & Improve Physical Infrastructure.
CHAIRED BY: KELLY KING