“The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers.” ~Everett Mámor
- Do you live, work or vacation in Kihei Maui?
- Are you concerned in building a community that we can all be proud of?
- Do you believe in the sustainability of our natural resources?
- Are you an activist for environment, infrastructure, parks, open spaces, the ocean or the youth of Maui?
Here are some great volunteer opportunities in our South Maui community…
- Put your talent and skills to use by joining the Kihei Community Association and serving on one of our volunteer committees. You can read about the different committees from the pull down menu at the top of the home page and fill out the application. You must be a member to serve on a committee.
- Join the always busy South Maui Volunteers Monday mornings working at one of the beach parks on a variety of restoration and native planting projects, park bench installations, dune restoration, beach ramps, etc. Contact them at www.SouthMauiVolunteers.com
- Help restore a historic Hawaiian Fishpond next to Kalepolepo Park and the Whale Sanctuary in North Kihei. Contact www.MauiFishPond.com
- Malama Maui Nui organizes beach clean ups and other community projects. Contact them at https://www.malamamauinui.org/.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering your time, skills and experience to our community.
Mahalo nui loa.