1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
39. Planning Committee
40. KCA Road Guidelines
41. Committee System
42. Recreation and Education Committee
43. How is Building in Kihei Different?
44. The Design Review Process
46. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
47. Piilani Promenade (AKA MegaMall) FEIS June 2017
48. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
49. North Kihei Issues
50. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
51. The Wiliwili Award
52. Domicile/Housing Committee
53. Join a Committee
1. The downside to smoother roads in central Kihei are the closures and detours, not always well planned
2. ONELOA COALITION MONTHLY MEETING AT MAALAEA
3. STILL NO FINAL DECISIONS OF THE 11 DIRECTORS
4. MPO Invites Community Feedback on Long-Range Transportation Proposal
5. How novel! A government public hearing of huge concern for South Maui being held in the EVENING in KIHEI!
6. One effect of this weekend’s storm on North Kihei beach
7. STATE DOH ISSUES BROWN WATER ALERT FOR ALL OF MAUI
8. Feb. 7th – Open House to Review South Maui Community Park Master Plan
9. It’s the Water, Stupid: Mahi Pono hasn’t told the public what it plans to plant, but demands the water to do it anyway
10. Weekly volunteer opportunity with South Maui Volunteers
11. Wildfire Management – A presentation by Maui Nui Marine Resource Council 1/16/2019
12. Kalama Park Walk in the Park February 6
13. FIRST 2019 ALLIANCE MEETING TALKS TO MAHI PONO
14. South Maui Community Park options to be presented next Thursday, from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Feb. 7 at the Kenolio Recreation Center, 131 S. Kihei Road.
15. FIRST 2019 COUNCIL COMMITTEE MEETING DRAWS NUMEROUS TESTIFIERS: WHO WERE THEY?
16. Malama Maui Nui Fundraiser Next Month
17. Commission answers YES! EIGHT YEAR EXTENSION?? After several false starts real activity begins at Maui Lu site this Monday!
18. UPDATE Completely Revised County Council Committee Structure Approved for 2019.
19. January 2019 Membership and Community Meeting
20. UPDATE 1-16-19** Kaiwahine Village 100% Truly Affordable Rental Project – THIRD TIME WAS THE CHARM!
21. Four informational actions in South Kihei about planned military exercises
22. MECO substation construction expands out into the community
23. First 2019 General Membership Meeting Is This Tuesday at 6:30 PM
24. Do we call it Kihei’s Whale Evening?
25. Oneloa Coalition Kicks off 2019 at Tante’s Maalaea
26. County Council 2019 Inauguration Ceremony and Organizational Meeting
27. Grants available for recycling
28. Maui Time Report on Mahi Pono
29. YES IT WAS MISINFORMATION ON THE PATH
30. DID MECO UPGRADING KNOCK OUT POWER IN NORTH KIHEI THURSDAY EVENING?
31. Kalepolepo Park Clear Out
32. PWC’s Kenolio Apartments Construction in N Kihei Is Well Underway at Kenolio and Kaonoulu
33. “Extra” gatherings scheduled at County Council this week
34. Merry Christmas From KCA
35. Who designed these traffic signals in central Kihei?
36. Where the (Waste) water flows- Where is this R-1 recycled water headed?
37. ANOTHER UPDATE 12/15/18 – Keawakapu parking and community plan use
38. COUNCIL VOTES TO MOVE FORWARD Aina Lani Pacific, LLC’S So Kihei proposed project
39. South Maui Councilor Kelly King meets with KCA BOD
40. End of sugar farming may impact aquifer water yields
41. Water for the new High School
42. Is This the First Physical Action for PWC’s Kenolio Apartments Construction in North Kihei?
43. Lokahi 2018 on December 15!
44. Ohukai Speed Checking on Wednesday Morning
45. KENYON ENERGY Blessing of New Solar Farm Above R & T Park in Central Kihei
46. Second KCA Committee Meeting with KIRC this afternoon.
47. Coastal Erosion Data
48. Alzheimer’s Association event next month in Kahuilui
49. Final 2018 General Membership Meeting on Education
50. Holiday Art Hop at Maui Brewing Company December 15-16
51. Final Alliance Meeting for 2018 draws a crowd
52. Oneloa Coalition Monthly Meeting at New Location Last Evening
53. Another vehicle accidentt at Kaonoulu and Pi’ilani Highway this morning?
54. 2019 County Council Celebrates
55. FINAL 2018 GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING TUESDAY FOCUSES ON EDUCATION
56. South Kihei Housing Project Set To Go Before the County’s Planning Commision
57. County Council’s Land Use Committee Meeting Item Had Us Concerned But Passed 5-0 to Imua
58. Kulanihakoi/ Pi’ilani Highway Intersection Upgrade Has Begun
59. ALOHA FRIDAY MORNING AT KENOLIO PARK HAS GLORIOUS COMMUNITY EVENT
60. GREEN Event on November 10 at UHMC
61. Proposed Welakahao Village Housing – Community Meeting in Kihei on November 8, 2018 at 6:30 PM
62. OPEN TODAY ***2 1/2 Months To Finish New Kihei Charter School
63. Digital Zoning Maps For Maui
64. County Council’s Planning Committee Meeting Addresses Coastal Environmental Concerns
65. Final County Candidate Forum 2018 Had Fair Turnout
66. THIS TUESDAY IN KIHEI–Future Solar Farm Above Maui Meadows
67. KULA MAKAI SIGN PROJECT COMMENCES THIS FRIDAY AT KENOLIO PARK
68. South Maui’s Historical Land Districts – October 26
69. Kamaole Beach Park I Makai Parking Lot to Close for Upgrades
70. NOW is the time: what do you believe is needed concerning multimodal transportation in Kihei
71. KULANIHAKOI RIVER CROSSING PLAN FRONT PAGE MAUI NEWS
72. Wastewater Treatment Effect on Ma’alaea Bay and beyond
73. THIS ONE WAS NOT SO EASY; FINAL CANDIDATE FORUM SET FOR OCTOBER 16, 6:30 PM
74. STILL WAITING Is Downtown Kihei Project several years away from commencement?
75. Art Hop – at Maui Brewing Company Again
76. What Happens to a Lame Duck’s Mayor’s Proposal When Delivered to the New Mayor?
77. Mai Poina ‘Oe Ia’U Park Signage: A Huge New One
78. Ma’alea Association Meeting Regarding Waste Water Treatment on Friday, October 5
79. This Tuesday Evening at 5:30 PM!!MAUI COUNTY FY 2020 BUDGET MEETING IN KIHEI 10/2/18 5:30PM
80. UPDATE–What would your boss say or do if you missed a lot of time on the job?
81. First County Candidate Forum Fills the Room
82. Council committee progress derailed by non-attendance
83. KOA Partners Meetings on Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall)
84. VISION ZERO: MAUI EVENT AT KALAMA PARK
85. State Land Use Commission Unanimous Vote for Land Change to Agriculture
86. KOA Partners Public Meeting Regarding Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall) this Monday Evening
87. Kelly King 3rd Quarter Meeting with KCA BOD 9/10/18
88. First County Candidate Forum on 9/18/18, 6:30 PM
89. Oneloa Coalition Meeting at Maalaea Continues Lengthy Process on Makena State Park.
90. Go Ride A Bike In Kihei THIS Month!
91. Brush cleared after homes destroyed in Kihei fire
92. “Sea Level Rise” addressed at Council’s Planning Committee this morning
93. We Look at the Latest Version of Spencer’s Maalaea Mauka Proposed Project
94. Just a little off the top, please
95. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting Monday Evening Looked At Changes To Our Island And Its Residents
96. Kihei May Well Have a Whale Day Again In 2019 – Stay Tuned
97. Community Signs in North Kihei Today
98. ACTIONS IN KIHEI BEFORE HURRICANE LANE ARRIVES THIS WEEK ON MAUI
99. Maui’s First Respondents Responding
100. Design Review Committee Hears Latest on Honua’ula Project