1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
39. Planning Committee
40. KCA Road Guidelines
41. Committee System
42. Recreation and Education Committee
43. How is Building in Kihei Different?
44. The Design Review Process
46. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
47. Piilani Promenade (AKA MegaMall) FEIS June 2017
48. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
49. North Kihei Issues
50. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
51. The Wiliwili Award
52. Domicile/Housing Committee
53. Join a Committee
1. Final County Candidate Forum 2018 Had Fair Turnout
2. Future Solar Farm Above Maui Meadows
3. South Maui’s Historical Land Districts – October 26
4. Kamaole Beach Park I Makai Parking Lot to Close for Upgrades
5. Kaiwahine Village 100% Truly Affordable Rental Project – THIRD TIME WAS THE CHARM!
6. NOW is the time: what do you believe is needed concerning multimodal transportation in Kihei
7. KULANIHAKOI RIVER CROSSING PLAN FRONT PAGE MAUI NEWS
8. Wastewater Treatment Effect on Ma’alaea Bay and beyond
9. Oneloa Coalition Monthly Meeting at New Location Last Evening
10. THIS ONE WAS NOT SO EASY; FINAL CANDIDATE FORUM SET FOR OCTOBER 16, 6:30 PM
11. STILL WAITING Is Downtown Kihei Project several years away from commencement?
12. Art Hop – at Maui Brewing Company Again
13. What Happens to a Lame Duck’s Mayor’s Proposal When Delivered to the New Mayor?
14. Mai Poina ‘Oe Ia’U Park Signage: A Huge New One
15. Ma’alea Association Meeting Regarding Waste Water Treatment on Friday, October 5
16. This Tuesday Evening at 5:30 PM!!MAUI COUNTY FY 2020 BUDGET MEETING IN KIHEI 10/2/18 5:30PM
17. UPDATE–What would your boss say or do if you missed a lot of time on the job?
18. First County Candidate Forum Fills the Room
19. Council committee progress derailed by non-attendance
20. KOA Partners Meetings on Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall)
21. VISION ZERO: MAUI EVENT AT KALAMA PARK
22. State Land Use Commission Unanimous Vote for Land Change to Agriculture
23. KOA Partners Public Meeting Regarding Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall) this Monday Evening
24. Second KCA Committee Meeting with KIRC this afternoon.
25. Kelly King 3rd Quarter Meeting with KCA BOD 9/10/18
26. First County Candidate Forum on 9/18/18, 6:30 PM
27. Oneloa Coalition Meeting at Maalaea Continues Lengthy Process on Makena State Park.
28. Go Ride A Bike In Kihei THIS Month!
29. Brush cleared after homes destroyed in Kihei fire
30. “Sea Level Rise” addressed at Council’s Planning Committee this morning
31. We Look at the Latest Version of Spencer’s Maalaea Mauka Proposed Project
32. Just a little off the top, please
33. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting Monday Evening Looked At Changes To Our Island And Its Residents
34. Kihei May Well Have a Whale Day Again In 2019 – Stay Tuned
35. Community Signs in North Kihei Today
36. ACTIONS IN KIHEI BEFORE HURRICANE LANE ARRIVES THIS WEEK ON MAUI
37. Maui’s First Respondents Responding
38. Design Review Committee Hears Latest on Honua’ula Project
39. Art Hop in Kihei in September
40. What can be done to better the Pi’ilani Highway?
41. Mike Moran at Kihei Public Library August 21
42. Microbial indicators of marine recreational water quality in Maui, Hawai`i
43. Helping to Reduce Danger for Our Endangered Ocean Creatures
44. THIS MORNING!! One time free assorted medical care to be offered again this summer in Kihei
45. Why Can’t We Achieve Safe Bicycling in South Maui?
46. NO LEFT TURN coming soon to Welakahao Maui News report
47. Sand removal- the good, needed kind- on SKR
48. ACTUAL preparation work on high school underway in Kihei
49. What’s New, Maui Lu? Redo
50. Not Only South Maui Sees Great Need for High School in Kihei
51. Gridlock hits Kihei early Friday Afternoon
52. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (second)
53. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (first)
54. Candidate Forum Meeting Fills the Room
55. Oneloa Coalition July meeting last evening
56. Liability, – the state of being responsible for something, especially by law.
57. Can We Achieve A Safe Route To School? Now? Later? Never?
58. KCA testifies at State LUC re Kaonoulu/Pi’ilani Promenade/MegaMall Future
59. When is a DEADLINE not really a deadline?
60. Tuesday, July 17, 6:30 PM: First KCA candidate forum for state legislature
61. STATE LAND USE COMMISSION (LUC) PUBLIC MEETING ON FUTURE OF PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL
62. Candidate info—What You Need to Understand about Voting in the 2018 Primaries
63. Our Design Review Committee (DRC) Receives New Development Info
64. WHAT IS NEXT FOR THE PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL?
65. COUNTY COMMITTEE APPROVES PURCHASE OF NORTH KIHEI SHORELINE PROPERTY
66. Governor Ige Meets With The Community Associations
67. What KIRC plans to do on their land near boat ramp in South Kihei
68. So What happen to live TV? HUGE CANDIDATE FORUM LIVE ON AKAKU ON JUNE 27 AT 5:30 PM
69. Everyday Occurrence on South Maui Beaches
70. Who does this?
71. TONIGHT!!Dual Film event at the MACC on June 30 at 7:00 PM for concerned ocean environmentalists
72. Deer at Lipoa Street Farmers’ Market this Morning
73. MPO hele mai maui transportation plan
74. State Land Use Commission (LUC) Travels to Kihei for a Site Visit of the Location of the Proposed New High School Mauka of Highway this Afternoon
75. Kihei Sub-area Transportation Study
76. TRUE Affordable housing starting construction in Kihei THIS year
77. STATE LAND USE COMMISSION IN KIHEI THURSDAY FOR DOE HIGH SCHOOL SITE VISIT
78. Walking Safely Along and Crossing South Kihei Road
79. Second Quarter, 2018 KCA BOD meeting with Kelly King
80. Oneloa Coaltion Monthly Meeting Fills the Room with members
81. More to the Kulanihakoi traffic signal light than just motor vehicles
82. UPDATE BROWN WATER ALERTS ISSUED BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
83. Update on Ocean Water Quality Study
84. DOH CWB modifies Cove Park Alert on water quality today
85. MAUI MPO POLICY BOARD IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
86. KULANIHAKOI RIVER GULCH BRIDGE PROJECT GOES BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!
87. 2 1/2 Months To Finish New Kihei Charter School
88. New Traffic Signal at Kulanihakoi Street and Pi’ilani Highway possible next month
89. May 15 General Membership Meeting likely last at Kihei Charter Middle School
90. UPDATE Shouldn’t the voters decide on their government?
91. Kulanihakoi River Bridge proposal was discussed Monday 5/14/2018 in Council Chambers at IEM, but no firm conclusion yet
92. The next action for the Kulanihakoi River Bridge proposal is Monday afternoon 5/14
93. KCA PUBLIC MEETING THIS TUESDAY EVENING 5/15/2018 AT 6:30 PM
94. What’s UP? Kihei School Construction sure is!
95. DOH ISSUED WARNING TODAY FOR COVE PARK
96. MECO meeting regarding proposed detention basin at Maalaea
97. KCA testifies on expected last day of Council Committee on 2019 budget
98. ONELOA COALITION MONTHLY MEETING AT PWF
99. KIHEI COMMUNITY PARK CLOSED MAY 4, 2018
100. KCA was at County Council Friday regarding item 18-151: Kulanihakoi River Crossing