1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
39. Planning Committee
40. KCA Road Guidelines
41. Committee System
42. Recreation and Education Committee
43. How is Building in Kihei Different?
44. The Design Review Process
46. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
47. Piilani Promenade (AKA MegaMall) FEIS June 2017
48. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
49. North Kihei Issues
50. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
51. The Wiliwili Award
52. Domicile/Housing Committee
53. Join a Committee
1. Design Review Committee Hears Latest on Honua’ula Project
2. Mike Moran at Kihei Public Library August 21
3. What would your boss say or do if you missed a lot of time on the job?
4. Art Hop in Kihei in September
5. What can be done to better the Pi’ilani Highway?
6. Microbial indicators of marine recreational water quality in Maui, Hawai`i
7. Helping to Reduce Danger for Our Endangered Ocean Creatures
8. Go Ride A Bike In Kihei Next Month!
9. THIS MORNING!! One time free assorted medical care to be offered again this summer in Kihei
10. Why Can’t We Achieve Safe Bicycling in South Maui?
11. NO LEFT TURN coming soon to Welakahao Maui News report
12. Sand removal- the good, needed kind- on SKR
13. ACTUAL preparation work on high school underway in Kihei
14. What’s New, Maui Lu? Redo
15. Not Only South Maui Sees Great Need for High School in Kihei
16. Gridlock hits Kihei early Friday Afternoon
17. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (second)
18. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (first)
19. Candidate Forum Meeting Fills the Room
20. Oneloa Coalition July meeting last evening
21. Liability, – the state of being responsible for something, especially by law.
22. Can We Achieve A Safe Route To School? Now? Later? Never?
23. KCA testifies at State LUC re Kaonoulu/Pi’ilani Promenade/MegaMall Future
24. When is a DEADLINE not really a deadline?
25. Tuesday, July 17, 6:30 PM: First KCA candidate forum for state legislature
26. STATE LAND USE COMMISSION (LUC) PUBLIC MEETING ON FUTURE OF PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL
27. Candidate info—What You Need to Understand about Voting in the 2018 Primaries
28. Our Design Review Committee (DRC) Receives New Development Info
29. WHAT IS NEXT FOR THE PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL?
30. COUNTY COMMITTEE APPROVES PURCHASE OF NORTH KIHEI SHORELINE PROPERTY
31. Governor Ige Meets With The Community Associations
32. What KIRC plans to do on their land near boat ramp in South Kihei
33. So What happen to live TV? HUGE CANDIDATE FORUM LIVE ON AKAKU ON JUNE 27 AT 5:30 PM
34. Everyday Occurrence on South Maui Beaches
35. Who does this?
36. TONIGHT!!Dual Film event at the MACC on June 30 at 7:00 PM for concerned ocean environmentalists
37. Deer at Lipoa Street Farmers’ Market this Morning
38. MPO hele mai maui transportation plan
39. State Land Use Commission (LUC) Travels to Kihei for a Site Visit of the Location of the Proposed New High School Mauka of Highway this Afternoon
40. Kihei Sub-area Transportation Study
41. TRUE Affordable housing starting construction in Kihei THIS year
42. STATE LAND USE COMMISSION IN KIHEI THURSDAY FOR DOE HIGH SCHOOL SITE VISIT
43. Walking Safely Along and Crossing South Kihei Road
44. Second Quarter, 2018 KCA BOD meeting with Kelly King
45. Oneloa Coaltion Monthly Meeting Fills the Room with members
46. More to the Kulanihakoi traffic signal light than just motor vehicles
47. UPDATE BROWN WATER ALERTS ISSUED BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
48. Update on Ocean Water Quality Study
49. DOH CWB modifies Cove Park Alert on water quality today
50. MAUI MPO POLICY BOARD IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
51. KULANIHAKOI RIVER GULCH BRIDGE PROJECT GOES BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!
52. 2 1/2 Months To Finish New Kihei Charter School
53. New Traffic Signal at Kulanihakoi Street and Pi’ilani Highway possible next month
54. May 15 General Membership Meeting likely last at Kihei Charter Middle School
55. UPDATE Shouldn’t the voters decide on their government?
56. Kulanihakoi River Bridge proposal was discussed Monday 5/14/2018 in Council Chambers at IEM, but no firm conclusion yet
57. The next action for the Kulanihakoi River Bridge proposal is Monday afternoon 5/14
58. KCA PUBLIC MEETING THIS TUESDAY EVENING 5/15/2018 AT 6:30 PM
59. What’s UP? Kihei School Construction sure is!
60. DOH ISSUED WARNING TODAY FOR COVE PARK
61. MECO meeting regarding proposed detention basin at Maalaea
62. KCA testifies on expected last day of Council Committee on 2019 budget
63. ONELOA COALITION MONTHLY MEETING AT PWF
64. KIHEI COMMUNITY PARK CLOSED MAY 4, 2018
65. KCA was at County Council Friday regarding item 18-151: Kulanihakoi River Crossing
66. PASSED 6-2 THIS AFTERNOON ==KCA ITEM AT COUNTY COUNCIL THIS FRIDAY, 4/20/18, AT 9:00 AM
67. WHO WILL CHAIR THE COUNTY COUNCIL IN 2019 AS WHITE RETIRES?
68. Kihei Event Saturday, April 21 – The Threat of Sea Level Rise
69. What is going on at the Maui Lu Resort these days?
70. HO HUM* FLOODING CAUSES ROAD CLOSURES OF KA’ONO’ULU AND S. KIHEI ROADS
71. We travel to Oahu to check out “alternative” housing and shelters. Can this help the current situation in South Maui?
72. Who Says South Maui Does Not Turn Out at Public Meetings? No one did on evening of March 29 for County Budget!
73. The Oneloa Coalition meets in Maalaea on Tuesday evening
74. Kihei’s proposed “Bridge Over Troubled Waters” on South Kihei Road
75. Second 2018 Membership Meeting Brings out the Community to a New Location (temporary)
76. UPDATE MARCH 2018–Greenway from SKR up to and under Pi’ilani Highway discussion continues at KCA office this morning.
77. What is Happening in Kihei the Evening of March 29?
78. So what did we learn about a new High School in Kihei from the State Dept/Board of Education?
79. South Maui Council Member King Meets with KCA
80. Governor Ige’s So. Maui Talk Story dominated by health, safety and environmental concerns
81. Where are you going to park?
82. Healthcare Options for Hawaii – Public Meeting in Kihei
83. PUBLIC MEETING ON HIGH SCHOOL NEXT THURSDAY 3/8 IN KIHEI
84. Our South Maui Wahine Legislators alert the Membership and the Community
85. Kihei roads to be repaved soon
86. ALLIANCE informs Maui with info from near and far about planning process
87. GOVERNOR SPEAKS TO KIHEI THIS SATURDAY AFTERNOON
88. SEA TALK: Effluent as Eco-Restoration
89. ABANDONED SHIP!?
90. Public Meeting in Kihei March 1 – Healthcare for All Hawaii?
91. Grow Some Good Event March 10
92. Erosion of South Kihei Road
93. Perpetual flooding at section of South Kihei Road causes deterioration
94. KCA Travels to the State Capitol to Testify
95. COUNCIL COMMITTEE APPROVES TRULY AFFORDABLE RENTAL PROJECT IN NORTH KIHEI
96. Maui MPO Comes to Kihei with News For Our Transportation Needs
97. So this WAS a drill today, right? Part of the joint “emergency preparedness” exercise announced last week
98. WHAT MAY BE NEXT FOR THE “MEGA MALL” SITE IN NORTH KIHEI?
99. Universal Healthcare – Meeting in Kihei March 1
100. First 2018 Alliance Meeting Was Packed