1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
39. Planning Committee
40. KCA Road Guidelines
41. Committee System
42. Recreation and Education Committee
43. How is Building in Kihei Different?
44. The Design Review Process
46. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
47. Piilani Promenade (AKA MegaMall) FEIS June 2017
48. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
49. North Kihei Issues
50. Email the Mayor â€“ No Stop Light or Culvert!
51. The Wiliwili Award
52. Domicile/Housing Committee
53. Join a Committee
54. Why We Need A Roundabout For The New School
55. Subscribe to KCA Email
56. Wiliwili Warrior Award
57. South Maui Region Park Plan
1. KALAMA PARK ACTION TEAM…DO OR DIE?
2. Where is the Kihei Master Drainage Plan?
3. KCA Design Review Committee sees revised housing project
4. Safety first for our high school students, now tentative 10/27/21at 9AM
5. Ku Makani – Free Crisis Counseling
6. New Kihei High School Information
7. Community Plan updates, water conservation and a new high school for Kihei
8. Maui County Kakou
9. A moment in KCA’s history – 2006
10. Is this the start of the next segment of the “Collector Road”, aka Liloa?
11. South Maui in the 2020 census
12. Yes, protected bike lanes save lives
13. Kalama Park to Makena Bike Ride on September 11, 2021
14. Sign Waving Demonstration Seeks Safety First for Future Kihei High School Students
15. Pictures from sign-waving 8/19/2021 for a safe student crossing
16. Sign-waving 8/19 for High School underpass
17. Wetlands Cleanup on Saturday Morning at La’ie along South Kihei Road
18. Weed fire on land set to break ground for work force housing project
19. Is there actual governmental true interest in pedestrian safety on our island?
20. A safer bikelane on a roadway
21. WHAT’S UP AT S W CORNER OF LIPOA ST. AND S. KIHEI RD? A Bus Stop Shelter
22. Recycling in Maui County – Watch the Recording
23. Ho’onani Housing Project Proposal
24. Hale Pi’ilani Park: Field of Dreams?
25. Coastal Road Adaptation Survey
26. KCA Public Meeting – Recycling in Maui County
27. In case you missed it on June 23!!! South Maui HHARP Virtual Preparedness Fair
28. Watch the Sustainable Tourism Town Hall meeting
29. KCA Quarterly Meeting with Council Member Kelly King
30. Get involved, make Maui better!
31. Whatever happened to the Kamaole Grand Project in South Kihei?
32. KCA meets with Dept. Public Works Director Rowena Dagdag-Andaya on May 28.
33. New Kihei “affordable” housing project presented to Design Review Committee
34. What is the Maui County Charter Commission Up to?
35. SOUTH MAUI DISTRICT VACATION RENTAL MORITORIUM PROPOSED
36. Virtual South Maui Transportation Town Hall 4/27/21 4:30PM
37. May General Membership Meeting Looks at the County Charter and the Commission
38. Housing Projects in Kihei
39. Troublesome signal lights at Ohukai intersection at highway
40. NSCR construction date now two years later: 2024 for next segment
41. Building makai of South Kihei Road in 2021
42. South Maui Town Hall for Budget Priorities on Tuesday, March 30 at 6pm
43. Mayor Unviels FY 2022 County Budget- “No Soup for YOU, South Maui”
44. New S. Maui affordable apartments moving ahead
45. Modified TODAY 3/19/21 -Island wide Brown Water Advisory has been issued for Maui today
46. Starting the South Maui Community Plan Update
47. South Maui Community Plan update – public meeting 3/16
48. Maui Coast Hotel expansion – meeting with developers
49. Need help with an outdoor clean up? Malama Maui Nui is there for you
50. Deadline is FEB 26 to participate in Household Hazardous Waste Collection event
51. Update on Kamaole Solar project
52. The Land Use Commission and South Maui
53. New Kamaole Solar Partners to hold Feb 3, 2021 5:00 p.m. Open House
54. Kihei High School Groundbreaking (again?)
55. CANCELLED ( but) High Bacteria Count Advisory at Cove Park, Maui
56. MAUI NEWS: Roundabout could be ready by school opening
57. Jan 5, 2021 UDRB meeting on Maui Coast extension
58. Brown Water Advisory, CANCELED
59. DOE Community January 12 5:00 pm Meeting on High School
60. How Important is the LUC to the South Maui Community? Find out on 1/19/21
61. Skatepark update KCA met with Parks & Rec Director Karla Peters .
62. Kihei Public Library now open
63. Hotel Expansion Expected in South Kihei
64. Maybe in 2021? Commission gave it EIGHT YEAR EXTENSION?? After several false starts real activity begins at Maui Lu site this Monday!
65. County Dog Park Opens today in North Kihei
66. What is the safest for our students teachers and community in South Maui?
67. Makena’s past and future – public informational meeting 6 PM Monday
68. MECO to HECO work inconveniences neighborhood
69. Construction on Pi’ilani Hwy
70. KCA in the local media- Maui News Editorial
71. Pi’ilani Hwy at Kulanihakoi Street Slated for Construction, Starting 7/ 27; NO, 11/16
72. UPDATE: Hale Kaiola passes at Commission/ What Else is Going On with Affordable Housing in South Maui?
73. South Maui Representatives and OED director Puppolo with KCA 11/17/2020
74. South Maui Bike Ride Next Saturday (12/12/20)
75. KCA cosponsors Community meeting of housing project in central Kihei
76. What NOW with the high school in Kihei? LUC meeting was 11/4/20 9 AM
77. KCA Board of Directors, 2021
78. Nov 17 General membership Meeting
79. Empowering Kihei: Our Resilience Hub status update – Oct 5, 2020
80. How do coral reefs protect Kihei (and Hawaii)?
81. South Maui Community Plan Website
82. Last KCA Candidate Forum for 2020
83. Last Chance for potential KCA Directors 2021
84. Maui Planning Commission had two S Maui Developments on Agenda for 10/27
85. Final KCA 2020 Candidate Forum is Oct 20 at 6:30 PM
86. Kama’ole Solar Update: September 26, 2020
87. KCA Candidate Forum September 15, 2020
88. Department of Education petitions LUC for exemption from building an overpass or underpass at new Kihei High School
89. Live Candidate forum this Tuesday (9/15/20) at 6:30 PM FOR SOUTH MAUI& KAHULUI
90. UPDATE * *KCA DRC hears about proposed 100% affordable senior rentals in South Kihei
91. Your questions can be answered about Temptation Island Project this WED at 6PM
92. NOW Seven County Charter Amendments On The NOV Ballot
93. Heona Place in North Kihei is a Safe Community
94. North Kihei Affordable Housing Properties Accepting Applications
95. Reef Etiquette Signs Still Educating South Maui Beach Goers After Ten Years
96. VOTING BEFORE AUGUST 8, 2020
97. CANCELED 7/31—Issued: Brown Water Advisory, Island of Maui
98. FIRST EVER KCA GENERAL MEMBERSHIP VIRTUAL MEETING WAS A CANDIDATE FORUM
99. Hawaiiâ€™s Land Use Commission is Unusual Among the States
100. County Council Candidates Respond to KCA Concerns