1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
39. Planning Committee
40. KCA Road Guidelines
41. Committee System
42. Recreation and Education Committee
43. How is Building in Kihei Different?
44. The Design Review Process
46. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
47. Piilani Promenade (AKA MegaMall) FEIS June 2017
48. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
49. North Kihei Issues
50. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
51. The Wiliwili Award
52. Domicile/Housing Committee
53. Join a Committee
1. EIGHT YEAR EXTENSION?? After several false starts real activity begins at Maui Lu site this Monday!
2. South Maui Councilor Kelly King meets with KCA BOD
3. End of sugar farming may impact aquifer water yields
4. Lokahi 2018 on December 15!
5. Aina Lani Pacific, LLC meets with KCA re 100% affordable project in S. Kihei
6. Water for the new High School
7. Is This the First Physical Action for PWC’s Kenolio Apartments Construction in North Kihei?
8. UPDATE 11-30-18** Kaiwahine Village 100% Truly Affordable Rental Project – THIRD TIME WAS THE CHARM!
9. Ohukai Speed Checking on Wednesday Morning
10. KENYON ENERGY Blessing of New Solar Farm Above R & T Park in Central Kihei
11. Second KCA Committee Meeting with KIRC this afternoon.
12. Coastal Erosion Data
13. Alzheimer’s Association event next month in Kahuilui
14. Final 2018 General Membership Meeting on Education
15. Holiday Art Hop at Maui Brewing Company December 15-16
16. Final Alliance Meeting for 2018 draws a crowd
17. Oneloa Coalition Monthly Meeting at New Location Last Evening
18. UPDATE THIS WEDNESDAY**Keawakapu Parking Lot meeting draws about 80 concerned So Maui attendees
19. Another vehicle accidentt at Kaonoulu and Pi’ilani Highway this morning?
20. 2019 County Council Celebrates
21. FINAL 2018 GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING TUESDAY FOCUSES ON EDUCATION
22. South Kihei Housing Project Set To Go Before the County’s Planning Commision
23. County Council’s Land Use Committee Meeting Item Had Us Concerned But Passed 5-0 to Imua
24. Kulanihakoi/ Pi’ilani Highway Intersection Upgrade Has Begun
25. ALOHA FRIDAY MORNING AT KENOLIO PARK HAS GLORIOUS COMMUNITY EVENT
26. GREEN Event on November 10 at UHMC
27. Proposed Welakahao Village Housing – Community Meeting in Kihei on November 8, 2018 at 6:30 PM
28. OPEN TODAY ***2 1/2 Months To Finish New Kihei Charter School
29. Digital Zoning Maps For Maui
30. County Council’s Planning Committee Meeting Addresses Coastal Environmental Concerns
31. Final County Candidate Forum 2018 Had Fair Turnout
32. THIS TUESDAY IN KIHEI–Future Solar Farm Above Maui Meadows
33. KULA MAKAI SIGN PROJECT COMMENCES THIS FRIDAY AT KENOLIO PARK
34. South Maui’s Historical Land Districts – October 26
35. Kamaole Beach Park I Makai Parking Lot to Close for Upgrades
36. NOW is the time: what do you believe is needed concerning multimodal transportation in Kihei
37. KULANIHAKOI RIVER CROSSING PLAN FRONT PAGE MAUI NEWS
38. Wastewater Treatment Effect on Ma’alaea Bay and beyond
39. THIS ONE WAS NOT SO EASY; FINAL CANDIDATE FORUM SET FOR OCTOBER 16, 6:30 PM
40. STILL WAITING Is Downtown Kihei Project several years away from commencement?
41. Art Hop – at Maui Brewing Company Again
42. What Happens to a Lame Duck’s Mayor’s Proposal When Delivered to the New Mayor?
43. Mai Poina ‘Oe Ia’U Park Signage: A Huge New One
44. Ma’alea Association Meeting Regarding Waste Water Treatment on Friday, October 5
45. This Tuesday Evening at 5:30 PM!!MAUI COUNTY FY 2020 BUDGET MEETING IN KIHEI 10/2/18 5:30PM
46. UPDATE–What would your boss say or do if you missed a lot of time on the job?
47. First County Candidate Forum Fills the Room
48. Council committee progress derailed by non-attendance
49. KOA Partners Meetings on Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall)
50. VISION ZERO: MAUI EVENT AT KALAMA PARK
51. State Land Use Commission Unanimous Vote for Land Change to Agriculture
52. KOA Partners Public Meeting Regarding Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall) this Monday Evening
53. Kelly King 3rd Quarter Meeting with KCA BOD 9/10/18
54. First County Candidate Forum on 9/18/18, 6:30 PM
55. Oneloa Coalition Meeting at Maalaea Continues Lengthy Process on Makena State Park.
56. Go Ride A Bike In Kihei THIS Month!
57. Brush cleared after homes destroyed in Kihei fire
58. “Sea Level Rise” addressed at Council’s Planning Committee this morning
59. We Look at the Latest Version of Spencer’s Maalaea Mauka Proposed Project
60. Just a little off the top, please
61. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting Monday Evening Looked At Changes To Our Island And Its Residents
62. Kihei May Well Have a Whale Day Again In 2019 – Stay Tuned
63. Community Signs in North Kihei Today
64. ACTIONS IN KIHEI BEFORE HURRICANE LANE ARRIVES THIS WEEK ON MAUI
65. Maui’s First Respondents Responding
66. Design Review Committee Hears Latest on Honua’ula Project
67. Art Hop in Kihei in September
68. What can be done to better the Pi’ilani Highway?
69. Mike Moran at Kihei Public Library August 21
70. Microbial indicators of marine recreational water quality in Maui, Hawai`i
71. Helping to Reduce Danger for Our Endangered Ocean Creatures
72. THIS MORNING!! One time free assorted medical care to be offered again this summer in Kihei
73. Why Can’t We Achieve Safe Bicycling in South Maui?
74. NO LEFT TURN coming soon to Welakahao Maui News report
75. Sand removal- the good, needed kind- on SKR
76. ACTUAL preparation work on high school underway in Kihei
77. What’s New, Maui Lu? Redo
78. Not Only South Maui Sees Great Need for High School in Kihei
79. Gridlock hits Kihei early Friday Afternoon
80. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (second)
81. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (first)
82. Candidate Forum Meeting Fills the Room
83. Oneloa Coalition July meeting last evening
84. Liability, – the state of being responsible for something, especially by law.
85. Can We Achieve A Safe Route To School? Now? Later? Never?
86. KCA testifies at State LUC re Kaonoulu/Pi’ilani Promenade/MegaMall Future
87. When is a DEADLINE not really a deadline?
88. Tuesday, July 17, 6:30 PM: First KCA candidate forum for state legislature
89. STATE LAND USE COMMISSION (LUC) PUBLIC MEETING ON FUTURE OF PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL
90. Candidate info—What You Need to Understand about Voting in the 2018 Primaries
91. Our Design Review Committee (DRC) Receives New Development Info
92. WHAT IS NEXT FOR THE PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL?
93. COUNTY COMMITTEE APPROVES PURCHASE OF NORTH KIHEI SHORELINE PROPERTY
94. Governor Ige Meets With The Community Associations
95. What KIRC plans to do on their land near boat ramp in South Kihei
96. So What happen to live TV? HUGE CANDIDATE FORUM LIVE ON AKAKU ON JUNE 27 AT 5:30 PM
97. Everyday Occurrence on South Maui Beaches
98. Who does this?
99. TONIGHT!!Dual Film event at the MACC on June 30 at 7:00 PM for concerned ocean environmentalists
100. Deer at Lipoa Street Farmers’ Market this Morning