1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
39. Planning Committee
40. KCA Road Guidelines
41. Committee System
42. Recreation and Education Committee
43. How is Building in Kihei Different?
44. The Design Review Process
46. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
47. Piilani Promenade (AKA MegaMall) FEIS June 2017
48. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
49. North Kihei Issues
50. Email the Mayor â€“ No Stop Light or Culvert!
51. The Wiliwili Award
52. Domicile/Housing Committee
53. Join a Committee
54. Why We Need A Roundabout For The New School
55. Subscribe to KCA Email
56. Wiliwili Warrior Award
57. South Maui Region Park Plan
1. Recycling in Maui County – Watch the Recording
2. Ho’onani Housing Project Proposal
3. Hale Pi’ilani Park: Field of Dreams?
4. Coastal Road Adaptation Survey
5. KCA Public Meeting – Recycling in Maui County
6. In case you missed it on June 23!!! South Maui HHARP Virtual Preparedness Fair
7. Watch the Sustainable Tourism Town Hall meeting
8. KCA Quarterly Meeting with Council Member Kelly King
9. Get involved, make Maui better!
10. Whatever happened to the Kamaole Grand Project in South Kihei?
11. KCA meets with Dept. Public Works Director Rowena Dagdag-Andaya on May 28.
12. New Kihei “affordable” housing project presented to Design Review Committee
13. What is the Maui County Charter Commission Up to?
14. SOUTH MAUI DISTRICT VACATION RENTAL MORITORIUM PROPOSED
15. Virtual South Maui Transportation Town Hall 4/27/21 4:30PM
16. May General Membership Meeting Looks at the County Charter and the Commission
17. Housing Projects in Kihei
18. Troublesome signal lights at Ohukai intersection at highway
19. NSCR construction date now two years later: 2024 for next segment
20. Building makai of South Kihei Road in 2021
21. South Maui Town Hall for Budget Priorities on Tuesday, March 30 at 6pm
22. Mayor Unviels FY 2022 County Budget- “No Soup for YOU, South Maui”
23. New S. Maui affordable apartments moving ahead
24. Modified TODAY 3/19/21 -Island wide Brown Water Advisory has been issued for Maui today
25. Starting the South Maui Community Plan Update
26. South Maui Community Plan update – public meeting 3/16
27. Maui Coast Hotel expansion – meeting with developers
28. Need help with an outdoor clean up? Malama Maui Nui is there for you
29. Deadline is FEB 26 to participate in Household Hazardous Waste Collection event
30. Update on Kamaole Solar project
31. The Land Use Commission and South Maui
32. New Kamaole Solar Partners to hold Feb 3, 2021 5:00 p.m. Open House
33. Kihei High School Groundbreaking (again?)
34. CANCELLED ( but) High Bacteria Count Advisory at Cove Park, Maui
35. MAUI NEWS: Roundabout could be ready by school opening
36. Jan 5, 2021 UDRB meeting on Maui Coast extension
37. Brown Water Advisory, CANCELED
38. DOE Community January 12 5:00 pm Meeting on High School
39. How Important is the LUC to the South Maui Community? Find out on 1/19/21
40. Skatepark update KCA met with Parks & Rec Director Karla Peters .
41. Kihei Public Library now open
42. Hotel Expansion Expected in South Kihei
43. Maybe in 2021? Commission gave it EIGHT YEAR EXTENSION?? After several false starts real activity begins at Maui Lu site this Monday!
44. County Dog Park Opens today in North Kihei
45. What is the safest for our students teachers and community in South Maui?
46. Makena’s past and future – public informational meeting 6 PM Monday
47. MECO to HECO work inconveniences neighborhood
48. Construction on Pi’ilani Hwy
49. KCA in the local media- Maui News Editorial
50. Pi’ilani Hwy at Kulanihakoi Street Slated for Construction, Starting 7/ 27; NO, 11/16
51. UPDATE: Hale Kaiola passes at Commission/ What Else is Going On with Affordable Housing in South Maui?
52. South Maui Representatives and OED director Puppolo with KCA 11/17/2020
53. South Maui Bike Ride Next Saturday (12/12/20)
54. KCA cosponsors Community meeting of housing project in central Kihei
55. What NOW with the high school in Kihei? LUC meeting was 11/4/20 9 AM
56. KCA Board of Directors, 2021
57. Nov 17 General membership Meeting
58. Empowering Kihei: Our Resilience Hub status update – Oct 5, 2020
59. How do coral reefs protect Kihei (and Hawaii)?
60. South Maui Community Plan Website
61. Last KCA Candidate Forum for 2020
62. Last Chance for potential KCA Directors 2021
63. Maui Planning Commission had two S Maui Developments on Agenda for 10/27
64. Final KCA 2020 Candidate Forum is Oct 20 at 6:30 PM
65. Kama’ole Solar Update: September 26, 2020
66. KCA Candidate Forum September 15, 2020
67. Department of Education petitions LUC for exemption from building an overpass or underpass at new Kihei High School
68. Live Candidate forum this Tuesday (9/15/20) at 6:30 PM FOR SOUTH MAUI& KAHULUI
69. UPDATE * *KCA DRC hears about proposed 100% affordable senior rentals in South Kihei
70. Your questions can be answered about Temptation Island Project this WED at 6PM
71. NOW Seven County Charter Amendments On The NOV Ballot
72. Heona Place in North Kihei is a Safe Community
73. North Kihei Affordable Housing Properties Accepting Applications
74. Reef Etiquette Signs Still Educating South Maui Beach Goers After Ten Years
75. VOTING BEFORE AUGUST 8, 2020
76. CANCELED 7/31—Issued: Brown Water Advisory, Island of Maui
77. FIRST EVER KCA GENERAL MEMBERSHIP VIRTUAL MEETING WAS A CANDIDATE FORUM
78. Hawaiiâ€™s Land Use Commission is Unusual Among the States
79. County Council Candidates Respond to KCA Concerns
80. SUMMER READING CHALLENGE AT PUBLIC LIBRARY
81. Decision reached this morning on Kilohana Makai Housing Project in S Kihei
82. July 14, 2020 Pulehu Solar project public Open House
83. Planning Department Proposes to Prevent Conversion into STRs
84. Commission Will Consider Public Access to Grand Wailea Renovation Plans
85. Kihei STR Cap Remain at 100 Pending Proposed Community Study
86. Mega Mall Settlement: No Mega Mall, but What Really Will Be Constructed Next to High School?
87. UPDATE- SETTLEMENT!__Long Contested Kihei Mall Project Slated for Review Once Again by Land Use Commission
88. Closed again tonight? Hilton Grand Vacations South Kihei Road Construction Due to End July 1st
89. Parks Dept Announces Contest since July is National Parks & Recreation Month
90. Virtual Town Hall on Maui Transportation Issues Planned for July 8th
91. TODAY 6:30 PM! Virtual KCA Meeting July 21st with Local Political Candidates on Facebook & CH 54!
92. June 30, 2020 KCA meeting for Kama’ole Solar project
93. DLNR Responds to Public Concerns Over Molokini
94. Online Voter Registration for Primaries is Thursday July 9
95. A â€œforgottenâ€ weekly gem in North Kihei
96. If You Don’t Understand the Primaries, Your Vote May Not Be Counted
97. Molokini Ordnance Remediation Slated for July
98. South Maui Federal and State Elected Officials and Candidates 2020
99. WHAT IS THE MAUI MPO? WHAT DO THEY DO?
100. Party Affiliation is Not a Primary Factor in Hawaiiâ€™s Unique Voting Process