1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
1. FACEBOOK revitalized by KCA NOW!
2. WOW! Talk about Drawing a Large Crowd
3. MECO Advises, “Be Prepared.” Are you?
4. LARGE turnout at Council’s Planning Committee
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAINGARDEN IS? UPDATE
6. KCA testifies at Council’s LUC on R & T Park
7. Alliance of Maui Community Association Meeting Last Evening Completes Three Years of Service
8. Public Meeting on Cane Smoke at KCC TONIGHT Thursday, 6:30!!
9. I’M HERE FOR KARL!
10. Keokea Gulch becoming a popular KCA destination site
11. KCA Has Strong Presence at MC Planning Commission
12. September 13 general membership meeting
13. Are you on the list??
14. UDRB says Walgreens not appropriate at this Kihei location-PC IS NEXT ON TUESDAY 6/9/15
15. Star Player is BACK again
16. KCA Design Review Committee (DRC) “scores” again
17. May 19 general membership meeting recap
18. Back AGAIN at the County Planning Commission
19. ALLIANCE TALKS WATER ON MONDAY
20. KCA again proposes a safe bike path in Kihei
21. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei? UPDATE!
22. FREE Scam Jam on Saturday
23. Returning for a general membership meeting this Tuesday
24. A SAFE BIKE RIDE IN MEMORY OF KARL HAGEN
25. WHALE SANCTUARY (HIHWNMS) PUBLIC MEETING IN KIHEI THIS WEDNESDAY
26. NO GYM FOR YOU!!
27. Coming to a Foodland near you? DETAILS Tuesday evening, Apr. 28, 2015
28. MMMC Meeting this Tuesday Evening
29. What do you do with your hazmat??? Up this weekend!
30. Be Ready for Traffic Delays in Wailea This Week (4/27/15)
31. Butts to Budgets to Ag Rates, Alliance shows variety
32. Pi’ilani Highway closes for road construction this week
33. What is happening at the State Legislature ? KCA report on the Saturday meeting
34. KCA testifies again at Council’s B & F Committee
35. Are you aware of SAAM?? Next one is Monday 4/20/15
36. Two KCA Directors testify at Planning Commission- we’ll be back on 4/28/15 too!
37. April 7 at 5:00 PM public meeting in Kihei on Electric Company merger REPORT
38. Are you ready for County’s FY 2016 Budget?
39. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community SIDEWALKS
40. The newest reconfiguration of the Ma’alaea Plantation from Spencer
41. Alliance of Maui Community Assoc’s talks Hazard Mitigation
42. KCA testimony on “Downtown Kihei “ before Councilman Bob Carroll’s Land Use Committee Yesterday
43. KCA Community Meeting Recap 3/17/15
44. What did MECO tell all the Community Associations last Thursday?
45. KCA testified to the Planning Commission this morning (3/10/15)
46. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community-BIKES
47. KCA Viewpoint in Maui News
48. COMMUNITY MEETING CONCERNS CORAL REEF SYSTEM CONDITION AND MORE
49. KCA 2/17/15 Community Meeting Recap
50. Kihei’s La’ie wetlands environmental project on Saturday
51. Alliance of Maui Community Associations 2/23/15
52. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
53. HWMO on Wildfires in Kihei this Tuesday evening
54. WORK ON TEMPORARY “BRIDGE” CONTINUES
55. KCA testimony in support of preserving & protecting Maui County’s coral reef system
56. WHAT’S NEW, MAUI LU? KCA HAS SOME ANSWERS IN 2015
57. Your Chance to converse with Director David Goode
58. A hero in our midst, right here on Maui
59. Alliance of Community Associations kicks off 2015
60. KCA-MPD MEETING INAUGURATE THE NEW YEAR IN KIHEI
61. Why are these markings along Kihei roadway this week? We have the answer
62. KCA TESTIFIED IN SUPPORT OF THE MPQ AND WAS HEARD BY COUNCIL
63. COMMUNITY FORUM ON HOMELESS , WEDNESDAY (1/21/15) IN KAHULUI
64. (KCA) MONTHLY MEETING THIS TUESDAY ( 1/20/15)
65. HEALTHY REEF SYSTEM TALK ON SATURDAY EVENING
66. Brown water alert at Kamaole II and III is not the way to start the new year!
67. Menehunes in the Maui Smoke Detectors?
68. WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI
69. Kihei’s “Holiday” Whale
70. NEW Kihei local farm stand opens mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
71. SUCCESS! Is KCA the Kihei Community Action? Safe walking to school?
72. First Kula Aha Moku Meeting in Kihei on Tuesday
73. IS THIS AN IMPROVEMENT? CHECK IT OUT, THEN VOTE
74. Maui News Viewpoint on December 2, 2014
75. Announcement is not related to KCA, but may be of interest to our bicycling community
76. HOT TOPIC MAKES ATTENTIVE MEETING TO CLOSE 2014
77. Will THIS plan yield a more pedestrian friendly Maui?
78. KCA lost a good friend
79. Why No Sidewalks Again? Seems All Talk and No Walk
80. PAR CAME TO KIHEI ON DECEMBER 10 AT 6:00 PM
81. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House- Update*
82. Kenolio Apartments project scheduled Public Meeting on 11/6/14
83. KCA responds to Pi’ilani Promenade owners’ invitation this week
84. Congratulations to Chief Tivoli S Faaumu, MPD New Chief
85. Environment topic of free Nov. 21 event
86. KCA loses a very good long term friend this week.
87. KCA Offers Kudos to WDNA for Community Presentation
88. Why is KCA testifying in support of Cental Maui Master Plan?
89. LAST 2014 COMMUNITY MEETING EXPLORES ELECTRIC SMART METERS IN KIHEI AND BEYOND SOON
90. State DOT working along Maui County Street
91. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
92. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
93. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
94. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
95. Meeting this Tuesday on Impact of FEMA on S. Maui
96. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
97. Tuesday’s Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
98. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
99. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
100. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS