1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
1. KCA testifies again at Council’s B & F Committee
2. What is happening at the State Legislature ? Find out this Saturday!
3. Two KCA Directors testify at Planning Commission
4. KCA again proposes a safe bike path in Kihei
5. Are you aware of SAAM?? Next one is Monday 4/20/15
6. I’M HERE FOR KARL!
7. Coming to a Foodland near you?
8. April 7 at 5:00 PM public meeting in Kihei on Electric Company merger REPORT
9. Are you ready for County’s FY 2016 Budget?
10. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community SIDEWALKS
11. WHALE SANCTUARY (HIHWNMS) PUBLIC MEETING IN KIHEI NEXT MONTH
12. The newest reconfiguration of the Ma’alaea Plantation from Spencer
13. Alliance of Maui Community Assoc’s talks Hazard Mitigation
14. KCA testimony on “Downtown Kihei “ before Councilman Bob Carroll’s Land Use Committee Yesterday
15. KCA Community Meeting Recap 3/17/15
16. What did MECO tell all the Community Associations last Thursday?
17. KCA testified to the Planning Commission this morning (3/10/15)
18. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community-BIKES
19. KCA Viewpoint in Maui News
20. COMMUNITY MEETING CONCERNS CORAL REEF SYSTEM CONDITION AND MORE
21. KCA 2/17/15 Community Meeting Recap
22. Kihei’s La’ie wetlands environmental project on Saturday
23. Alliance of Maui Community Associations 2/23/15
24. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
25. HWMO on Wildfires in Kihei this Tuesday evening
26. WORK ON TEMPORARY “BRIDGE” CONTINUES
27. KCA testimony in support of preserving & protecting Maui County’s coral reef system
28. WHAT’S NEW, MAUI LU? KCA HAS SOME ANSWERS IN 2015
29. Your Chance to converse with Director David Goode
30. A hero in our midst, right here on Maui
31. Alliance of Community Associations kicks off 2015
32. KCA-MPD MEETING INAUGURATE THE NEW YEAR IN KIHEI
33. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAINGARDEN IS? You will this Saturday 1/24/15
34. Why are these markings along Kihei roadway this week? We have the answer
35. KCA TESTIFIED IN SUPPORT OF THE MPQ AND WAS HEARD BY COUNCIL
36. COMMUNITY FORUM ON HOMELESS , WEDNESDAY (1/21/15) IN KAHULUI
37. Star Player is Missing again
38. (KCA) MONTHLY MEETING THIS TUESDAY ( 1/20/15)
39. HEALTHY REEF SYSTEM TALK ON SATURDAY EVENING
40. Brown water alert at Kamaole II and III is not the way to start the new year!
41. Menehunes in the Maui Smoke Detectors?
42. WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI
43. Kihei’s “Holiday” Whale
44. NEW Kihei local farm stand opens mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
45. SUCCESS! Is KCA the Kihei Community Action? Safe walking to school?
46. First Kula Aha Moku Meeting in Kihei on Tuesday
47. IS THIS AN IMPROVEMENT? CHECK IT OUT, THEN VOTE
48. Maui News Viewpoint on December 2, 2014
49. Announcement is not related to KCA, but may be of interest to our bicycling community
50. HOT TOPIC MAKES ATTENTIVE MEETING TO CLOSE 2014
51. Will THIS plan yield a more pedestrian friendly Maui?
52. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei?
53. KCA lost a good friend
54. Why No Sidewalks Again? Seems All Talk and No Walk
55. PAR CAME TO KIHEI ON DECEMBER 10 AT 6:00 PM
56. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House- Update*
57. Kenolio Apartments project scheduled Public Meeting on 11/6/14
58. KCA responds to Pi’ilani Promenade owners’ invitation this week
59. Congratulations to Chief Tivoli S Faaumu, MPD New Chief
60. Environment topic of free Nov. 21 event
61. KCA loses a very good long term friend this week.
62. KCA Offers Kudos to WDNA for Community Presentation
63. Why is KCA testifying in support of Cental Maui Master Plan?
64. LAST 2014 COMMUNITY MEETING EXPLORES ELECTRIC SMART METERS IN KIHEI AND BEYOND SOON
65. State DOT working along Maui County Street
66. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
67. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
68. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
69. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
70. Meeting this Tuesday on Impact of FEMA on S. Maui
71. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
72. Tuesday’s Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
73. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
74. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
75. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS
76. KCA DRC Scores the Kenolio Apartment Project
77. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting
78. Maui News Editorializes on Kihei High School and DOE
79. WHY THE HECK CAN’T WE GET THIS SCHOOL BUILT?!? …build out of high school in Kihei seems distant.
80. Candidate Forums- Ours and Others
81. Are You in a Flood Zone? Better check as they have moved!
82. Fledgling County Commission is taking wing
83. The high school in Kihei will open WHEN?!? Find out this Tuesday.
84. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good? Nope.
85. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
86. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
87. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
88. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
89. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
90. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
91. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
92. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
93. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
94. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
95. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
96. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
97. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
98. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
99. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
100. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project