1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
44. How is Building in Kihei Different?
45. The Design Review Process
47. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
1. County Council Public Hearing and Special Meeting Establishes Standing Committees
2. TONIGHT! Opening 2017 membership meeting will overflow with important information on JAN 17
3. PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING ON MAKENA RESORT WAS A HOT ONE WITH NO CONCLUSION
4. MAKENA RESORT BACK BEFORE PLANNING COMMISSION THIS TUESDAY MORNING
5. New South Maui Council Member Kelly King
6. Another new condominium project proposed for South Maui, Kamaole Grand
7. Update from “Grow Some Good”
8. White remains Chair! County Council Organizational Meeting Draws Overflowing Audience
9. A New School Breaks Ground in Kihei This Morning
10. MNMRC Meeting Agenda
11. Mahalo to concerned residents and organizations who have already contributed for the kai study
12. Maui Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) final meeting of 2016
13. County Council Closes Out 2016 on Friday 12/17
14. Don’t skimp on rope for mooring
15. Storm dumped brown water on Kihei
16. UPDATE -Action on deadly food containers at Council
17. What is new at the Makena Resort refurbishing?
18. What is “sustainable transportation?” We wanted to find out, so we attended the forum
19. We need your help to evaluate ocean water quality!
20. When is a water plan not really a plan at all?
21. How Important is Ocean Acidification?
22. Seeming confusion leads to deferral of emotional item at Council’s PIA Committee
23. Alliance completes 2017 with three newly elected Council Members on Monday
24. A “forgotten” weekly gem in North Kihei
25. Water, water everywhere is KCA concerns MEETING TUESDAY AT 6:00 PM
26. Final 2016 general membership meeting on our marine water quality shows public concern (SEE Video!)
27. CIVIL BEAT ARTICLE DRAWS ATTENTION TO TUESDAY’S KCA MEETING
28. KING UPSETS COUCH! Maui Electorate Decide on Nine Council Members for 2017-2018
29. Oneloa Coalition meets at Maalaea on Monday
30. Nene invade central Kihei Wednesday morning
31. Who is looking out for our community health and welfare? NO ONE!
32. It’s The Time of The Season– R. Argent
33. I’M SWIMMING IN WHAT?!? Final 2016 Meeting * Vital Concern: Near-Shore Water Quality
34. UPDATE*** Bike Path Blessing & Grand Opening is a Festive Monday Afternoon event at the Park
35. We offer testimony to Commission concerning weight and speed limits in South Maui Wednesday
36. VOLUNTEER MEETING PRESENTED BY COUNTY HHC DEPARTMENT DIVISION AT HIHWNMS IN KIHEI FRIDAY
37. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations last quarterly meeting for 2016 concluded on Wednesday.
38. ALLIANCE MEETING DEVIATES FROM AGENDA DUE TO TOPIC INTEREST
39. NOW ON AKAKU CH 55 MEETING WITH SIX COUNCIL CANDIDATES FILLS THE HOUSE
40. Ahihi-Kina’u Advisory Group Quarterly Meeting Thursday Morning
41. Governor’s “Community Connection” public forum at UHMC draws a large turnout Wednesday evening.
42. “MAUI’S ENERGY FUTURE” Forum from MT this Thursday evening
43. Council Candidate Forum by the Maui Filipino Working Group at the Binhi at Ani Community Center
44. SIX COUNCIL CANDIDATES IN FORUM at KCMS TUESDAY EVENING at 6:30 PM
45. Community anxiously awaits word on new Kihei Charter School
46. Mark Fenton invited back to Planning Commission Tuesday afternoon
47. Governor sets “Community Connection” public forum at UHMC for Wednesday
48. Alliance examines “Affordable Housing” Monday evening
49. KCA Testifies in favor of NOAA proposed protection of our Spinner Dolphins, nai’a, on Thursday Evening
50. Maui County MPO’s TAC initial meeting this Monday
51. Last day accepting questions for 10/18/16 candidate forum was Friday!
52. Maui County MPO Administrator announces initial actions this morning
53. Administration announces FY 2018 Budget Community Meeting at KCC next Monday
54. Council’s Planning Committee again looks at Maluaka Park’s required expansion on Tuesday.
55. All Clear on Thurs.-SOUTH MAUI ADVISED TO BOIL WATER WEDNESDAY MORNING!!
56. Maui County Candidates explain why you should vote for them in many ways
57. WILL EVERYONE ON MAUI HAVE TO BUY AND INSTALL A BACK FLOW PREVENTER?
58. WCA Conducts Candidate Forum Last Evening for one Council Race
59. KCA Testifies at PIA Committee on one item this morning
60. A Varied Style of County Candidate Forum
61. Who’s KCA & for what do we stand?
62. County survey on water use policies!
63. VOTING CLOSED:– Which Maui Candidates Should KCA Include on October 18- YOU DECIDE!
64. County Department of Planning Reports to Council on Plan Implementation
65. A Visit to the Kihei Wastewater Treatment Plant
66. Do Farmers have Holidays?
67. FIRST CHANCE TO HEAR FROM CANDIDATES SINCE PRIMARY ON MONDAY EVENING
68. What is killing our coral reef system around South Maui? How is our marine water quality?Are you a part of the problem? Why is this disaster allowed to continue?
69. KCA COMMUNITY INQUIRIES ANSWERED IN VARIETY OF WAYS
70. County Council Gives Unanimous Go Ahead to R & T Park To Proceed at FINAL Reading Friday (8/5/16 9 AM) Morning
71. Council’s Planning Committee induces Kihei resident testimony this morning
72. Maui County’s Community Plan Updates. What About Kihei Makena Community Plan?
73. YOU don’t have to wait to August 13 to vote in Maui!!
74. HFUU County Council Forum seemingly winds up live opportunities to hear from candidates Wednesday.
75. DLNR- DOFAW PUBLIC HEARING ON HABITAT CONSERVATION PLAN ON MAJOR KIHEI PROJECT
76. Young Dems score again for the third time with the “triple W” residency seat for Council
77. Huliau Food & Film Festival in Kihei August 6
78. Another “ho hum” for Kihei. Is she coming to Kihei? South Maui? We’ll know Sunday Morning
79. FARMERS PLANT A SEED OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT WEDNESDAY EVENING .
80. SQUEEZE THOSE HANDLES! DATE TIME MAY CHANGE!!!BLESSING OF NEW SEGMENT OF KIHEI GREENWAY FRIDAY(???) MORNING AT 10:30 AM AT PARK
81. ALLIANCE OF MAUI COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS July 2016 meeting
82. FREE ICE CREAM!! (AND MORE,) BUT DO YOU NEED MORE THAN FREE ICE CREAM ?
83. Brown Water Alert for North Kihei Area on Friday (7/15/16)
84. AKAKU CH 55 AND ON LINE 9:00 PM SUNDAY KCA SO MAUI CANDIDATE FORUM
85. UPDATE 9PM SUNDAY- CH 55 GENERAL MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY MEETING; THE SOUTH MAUI CANDIDATES’ FORUM
86. BUT I DO NOT LIVE IN WAILUKU, SO WHY A WAILUKU FORUM ?
87. CANDIDATE FORUM FROM YOUNG DEMS IN KIHEI FOR BOTH RACES
88. Maui First Responders on the Pi’ilani Hwy scene this AM
89. CANDIDATE FORUMS WITHOUT LIMITATIONS & RESTRICTIONS. Looking at other events for candidates
90. County’s Council’s PIA Committee moves forward with some proposed County Charter Amendments
91. County Council Gives Unanimous Approval to R & T Park this Morning 8/5/16
92. Maui Food Bank (MFB) Continuous Drive by KCA
93. WHAT? YOU DIDN’T KNOW?!? So. Maui Candidates Tuesday Evening
94. QUESTIONS ABOUT QUESTIONS FOR JULY 19 CANDIDATE FORUM FOR SOUTH MAUI RACES
95. County Council’s PIA Committee decides “Governance” item is Pau- not moved to Council
96. HISTORICAL DATA FROM FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON COVE/KALAMA PARK MARINE WATER QUALITY
97. County Council’s PIA Committee had a busy day Monday: KCA was there x Four!
98. South Maui Elections generate another Candidate forum Monday- Dems only
99. 2016 legislature update offered on Saturday morning in Kihei
100. ALMOST FINISHED KIHEI POOL CLOSED FOR FIRST HALF OF 2016