1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
39. Planning Committee
40. KCA Road Guidelines
41. Committee System
42. Recreation and Education Committee
43. How is Building in Kihei Different?
44. The Design Review Process
46. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
47. Piilani Promenade (AKA MegaMall) FEIS June 2017
48. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
49. North Kihei Issues
50. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
51. The Wiliwili Award
52. Domicile/Housing Committee
53. Join a Committee
1. UPDATE–What would your boss say or do if you missed a lot of time on the job?
2. First County Candidate Forum Fills the Room
3. Council committee progress derailed by non-attendance
4. Is Downtown Kihei Project several years away from commencement?
5. KOA Partners Meetings on Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall)
6. VISION ZERO: MAUI EVENT AT KALAMA PARK
7. State Land Use Commission Unanimous Vote for Land Change to Agriculture
8. KOA Partners Public Meeting Regarding Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall) this Monday Evening
9. Second KCA Committee Meeting with KIRC this afternoon.
10. Kelly King 3rd Quarter Meeting with KCA BOD 9/10/18
11. First County Candidate Forum on 9/18/18, 6:30 PM
12. Oneloa Coalition Meeting at Maalaea Continues Lengthy Process on Makena State Park.
13. Go Ride A Bike In Kihei THIS Month!
14. Brush cleared after homes destroyed in Kihei fire
15. “Sea Level Rise” addressed at Council’s Planning Committee this morning
16. We Look at the Latest Version of Spencer’s Maalaea Mauka Proposed Project
17. Just a little off the top, please
18. MAUI COUNTY FY 2020 BUDGET MEETING IN KIHEI 10/2/18 5:30PM
19. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting Monday Evening Looked At Changes To Our Island And Its Residents
20. Kihei May Well Have a Whale Day Again In 2019 – Stay Tuned
21. Community Signs in North Kihei Today
22. ACTIONS IN KIHEI BEFORE HURRICANE LANE ARRIVES THIS WEEK ON MAUI
23. Maui’s First Respondents Responding
24. Design Review Committee Hears Latest on Honua’ula Project
25. Art Hop in Kihei in September
26. What can be done to better the Pi’ilani Highway?
27. Mike Moran at Kihei Public Library August 21
28. Microbial indicators of marine recreational water quality in Maui, Hawai`i
29. Helping to Reduce Danger for Our Endangered Ocean Creatures
30. THIS MORNING!! One time free assorted medical care to be offered again this summer in Kihei
31. Why Can’t We Achieve Safe Bicycling in South Maui?
32. NO LEFT TURN coming soon to Welakahao Maui News report
33. Sand removal- the good, needed kind- on SKR
34. ACTUAL preparation work on high school underway in Kihei
35. What’s New, Maui Lu? Redo
36. Not Only South Maui Sees Great Need for High School in Kihei
37. Gridlock hits Kihei early Friday Afternoon
38. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (second)
39. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (first)
40. Candidate Forum Meeting Fills the Room
41. Oneloa Coalition July meeting last evening
42. Liability, – the state of being responsible for something, especially by law.
43. Can We Achieve A Safe Route To School? Now? Later? Never?
44. KCA testifies at State LUC re Kaonoulu/Pi’ilani Promenade/MegaMall Future
45. When is a DEADLINE not really a deadline?
46. Tuesday, July 17, 6:30 PM: First KCA candidate forum for state legislature
47. STATE LAND USE COMMISSION (LUC) PUBLIC MEETING ON FUTURE OF PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL
48. Candidate info—What You Need to Understand about Voting in the 2018 Primaries
49. Our Design Review Committee (DRC) Receives New Development Info
50. WHAT IS NEXT FOR THE PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL?
51. COUNTY COMMITTEE APPROVES PURCHASE OF NORTH KIHEI SHORELINE PROPERTY
52. Governor Ige Meets With The Community Associations
53. What KIRC plans to do on their land near boat ramp in South Kihei
54. So What happen to live TV? HUGE CANDIDATE FORUM LIVE ON AKAKU ON JUNE 27 AT 5:30 PM
55. Everyday Occurrence on South Maui Beaches
56. Who does this?
57. TONIGHT!!Dual Film event at the MACC on June 30 at 7:00 PM for concerned ocean environmentalists
58. Deer at Lipoa Street Farmers’ Market this Morning
59. MPO hele mai maui transportation plan
60. State Land Use Commission (LUC) Travels to Kihei for a Site Visit of the Location of the Proposed New High School Mauka of Highway this Afternoon
61. Kihei Sub-area Transportation Study
62. TRUE Affordable housing starting construction in Kihei THIS year
63. STATE LAND USE COMMISSION IN KIHEI THURSDAY FOR DOE HIGH SCHOOL SITE VISIT
64. Walking Safely Along and Crossing South Kihei Road
65. Second Quarter, 2018 KCA BOD meeting with Kelly King
66. Oneloa Coaltion Monthly Meeting Fills the Room with members
67. More to the Kulanihakoi traffic signal light than just motor vehicles
68. UPDATE BROWN WATER ALERTS ISSUED BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
69. Update on Ocean Water Quality Study
70. DOH CWB modifies Cove Park Alert on water quality today
71. MAUI MPO POLICY BOARD IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
72. KULANIHAKOI RIVER GULCH BRIDGE PROJECT GOES BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!
73. 2 1/2 Months To Finish New Kihei Charter School
74. New Traffic Signal at Kulanihakoi Street and Pi’ilani Highway possible next month
75. May 15 General Membership Meeting likely last at Kihei Charter Middle School
76. UPDATE Shouldn’t the voters decide on their government?
77. Kulanihakoi River Bridge proposal was discussed Monday 5/14/2018 in Council Chambers at IEM, but no firm conclusion yet
78. The next action for the Kulanihakoi River Bridge proposal is Monday afternoon 5/14
79. KCA PUBLIC MEETING THIS TUESDAY EVENING 5/15/2018 AT 6:30 PM
80. What’s UP? Kihei School Construction sure is!
81. DOH ISSUED WARNING TODAY FOR COVE PARK
82. MECO meeting regarding proposed detention basin at Maalaea
83. KCA testifies on expected last day of Council Committee on 2019 budget
84. ONELOA COALITION MONTHLY MEETING AT PWF
85. KIHEI COMMUNITY PARK CLOSED MAY 4, 2018
86. KCA was at County Council Friday regarding item 18-151: Kulanihakoi River Crossing
87. PASSED 6-2 THIS AFTERNOON ==KCA ITEM AT COUNTY COUNCIL THIS FRIDAY, 4/20/18, AT 9:00 AM
88. WHO WILL CHAIR THE COUNTY COUNCIL IN 2019 AS WHITE RETIRES?
89. Kihei Event Saturday, April 21 – The Threat of Sea Level Rise
90. What is going on at the Maui Lu Resort these days?
91. HO HUM* FLOODING CAUSES ROAD CLOSURES OF KA’ONO’ULU AND S. KIHEI ROADS
92. We travel to Oahu to check out “alternative” housing and shelters. Can this help the current situation in South Maui?
93. Who Says South Maui Does Not Turn Out at Public Meetings? No one did on evening of March 29 for County Budget!
94. The Oneloa Coalition meets in Maalaea on Tuesday evening
95. Kihei’s proposed “Bridge Over Troubled Waters” on South Kihei Road
96. Second 2018 Membership Meeting Brings out the Community to a New Location (temporary)
97. UPDATE MARCH 2018–Greenway from SKR up to and under Pi’ilani Highway discussion continues at KCA office this morning.
98. What is Happening in Kihei the Evening of March 29?
99. So what did we learn about a new High School in Kihei from the State Dept/Board of Education?
100. South Maui Council Member King Meets with KCA