1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
44. How is Building in Kihei Different?
45. The Design Review Process
47. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
1. KCA back at Whale Day after several years’ absence
2. Standstill on Hawaiian and Environmental Expertise on the Planning Commission
3. UPDATE! Megamall Site Visit 3/9/17 ++++++++ What is Up with the other Kihei Large Proposed Projects??
4. MARINE DEBRIS ON NORTH KIHEI BEACH
5. Once again North Kihei intersection experiences stormwater effect
6. We need your help to evaluate ocean water quality!
7. A Public Presentation draws about 60 on 217-unit condo in South Kihei on Thursday
8. Oneloa Coalition Meeting on Tuesday
9. Ross replacing Hilo Hattie’s in Kihei
10. Honu Resting at Kalepolepo Park Beach
11. THIS MORNING’S TOWN MEETING: OUR SENATOR BAKER OFFERS STATE LEGISLATIVE 2017 UPDATE
12. Updating overdue Community Plan and the second year of Maui MPO topics at first Alliance Meeting
13. 2017 STATE LEGISLATIVE UPDATE BY OUR SENATOR BAKER SATURDAY
14. What is happening on SKR makai in North Kihei?
15. First 2017 Design Review Committee Meeting Examines Kamaole Grand Condo Project for South Kihei
16. First membership meeting sets a high bar for this year
17. County Council Public Hearing and Special Meeting Establishes Standing Committees
18. Opening 2017 membership meeting will overflow with important information on JAN 17
19. PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING ON MAKENA RESORT WAS A HOT ONE WITH NO CONCLUSION
20. MAKENA RESORT BACK BEFORE PLANNING COMMISSION THIS TUESDAY MORNING
21. New South Maui Council Member Kelly King
22. Another new condominium project proposed for South Maui, Kamaole Grand
23. Update from “Grow Some Good”
24. White remains Chair! County Council Organizational Meeting Draws Overflowing Audience
25. A New School Breaks Ground in Kihei This Morning
26. MNMRC Meeting Agenda
27. Mahalo to concerned residents and organizations who have already contributed for the kai study
28. Maui Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) final meeting of 2016
29. County Council Closes Out 2016 on Friday 12/17
30. Don’t skimp on rope for mooring
31. Storm dumped brown water on Kihei
32. UPDATE -Action on deadly food containers at Council
33. What is new at the Makena Resort refurbishing?
34. What is “sustainable transportation?” We wanted to find out, so we attended the forum
35. When is a water plan not really a plan at all?
36. How Important is Ocean Acidification?
37. Seeming confusion leads to deferral of emotional item at Council’s PIA Committee
38. Alliance completes 2017 with three newly elected Council Members on Monday
39. A “forgotten” weekly gem in North Kihei
40. Water, water everywhere is KCA concerns MEETING TUESDAY AT 6:00 PM
41. Final 2016 general membership meeting on our marine water quality shows public concern (SEE Video!)
42. CIVIL BEAT ARTICLE DRAWS ATTENTION TO TUESDAY’S KCA MEETING
43. KING UPSETS COUCH! Maui Electorate Decide on Nine Council Members for 2017-2018
44. Oneloa Coalition meets at Maalaea on Monday
45. Nene invade central Kihei Wednesday morning
46. Who is looking out for our community health and welfare? NO ONE!
47. It’s The Time of The Season– R. Argent
48. I’M SWIMMING IN WHAT?!? Final 2016 Meeting * Vital Concern: Near-Shore Water Quality
49. UPDATE*** Bike Path Blessing & Grand Opening is a Festive Monday Afternoon event at the Park
50. We offer testimony to Commission concerning weight and speed limits in South Maui Wednesday
51. VOLUNTEER MEETING PRESENTED BY COUNTY HHC DEPARTMENT DIVISION AT HIHWNMS IN KIHEI FRIDAY
52. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations last quarterly meeting for 2016 concluded on Wednesday.
53. ALLIANCE MEETING DEVIATES FROM AGENDA DUE TO TOPIC INTEREST
54. NOW ON AKAKU CH 55 MEETING WITH SIX COUNCIL CANDIDATES FILLS THE HOUSE
55. Ahihi-Kina’u Advisory Group Quarterly Meeting Thursday Morning
56. Governor’s “Community Connection” public forum at UHMC draws a large turnout Wednesday evening.
57. “MAUI’S ENERGY FUTURE” Forum from MT this Thursday evening
58. Council Candidate Forum by the Maui Filipino Working Group at the Binhi at Ani Community Center
59. SIX COUNCIL CANDIDATES IN FORUM at KCMS TUESDAY EVENING at 6:30 PM
60. Community anxiously awaits word on new Kihei Charter School
61. Mark Fenton invited back to Planning Commission Tuesday afternoon
62. Governor sets “Community Connection” public forum at UHMC for Wednesday
63. Alliance examines “Affordable Housing” Monday evening
64. KCA Testifies in favor of NOAA proposed protection of our Spinner Dolphins, nai’a, on Thursday Evening
65. Maui County MPO’s TAC initial meeting this Monday
66. Last day accepting questions for 10/18/16 candidate forum was Friday!
67. Maui County MPO Administrator announces initial actions this morning
68. Administration announces FY 2018 Budget Community Meeting at KCC next Monday
69. Council’s Planning Committee again looks at Maluaka Park’s required expansion on Tuesday.
70. All Clear on Thurs.-SOUTH MAUI ADVISED TO BOIL WATER WEDNESDAY MORNING!!
71. Maui County Candidates explain why you should vote for them in many ways
72. WILL EVERYONE ON MAUI HAVE TO BUY AND INSTALL A BACK FLOW PREVENTER?
73. WCA Conducts Candidate Forum Last Evening for one Council Race
74. KCA Testifies at PIA Committee on one item this morning
75. A Varied Style of County Candidate Forum
76. Who’s KCA & for what do we stand?
77. County survey on water use policies!
78. VOTING CLOSED:– Which Maui Candidates Should KCA Include on October 18- YOU DECIDE!
79. County Department of Planning Reports to Council on Plan Implementation
80. A Visit to the Kihei Wastewater Treatment Plant
81. Do Farmers have Holidays?
82. FIRST CHANCE TO HEAR FROM CANDIDATES SINCE PRIMARY ON MONDAY EVENING
83. What is killing our coral reef system around South Maui? How is our marine water quality?Are you a part of the problem? Why is this disaster allowed to continue?
84. KCA COMMUNITY INQUIRIES ANSWERED IN VARIETY OF WAYS
85. County Council Gives Unanimous Go Ahead to R & T Park To Proceed at FINAL Reading Friday (8/5/16 9 AM) Morning
86. Council’s Planning Committee induces Kihei resident testimony this morning
87. Maui County’s Community Plan Updates. What About Kihei Makena Community Plan?
88. YOU don’t have to wait to August 13 to vote in Maui!!
89. HFUU County Council Forum seemingly winds up live opportunities to hear from candidates Wednesday.
90. DLNR- DOFAW PUBLIC HEARING ON HABITAT CONSERVATION PLAN ON MAJOR KIHEI PROJECT
91. Young Dems score again for the third time with the “triple W” residency seat for Council
92. Huliau Food & Film Festival in Kihei August 6
93. Another “ho hum” for Kihei. Is she coming to Kihei? South Maui? We’ll know Sunday Morning
94. FARMERS PLANT A SEED OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT WEDNESDAY EVENING .
95. SQUEEZE THOSE HANDLES! DATE TIME MAY CHANGE!!!BLESSING OF NEW SEGMENT OF KIHEI GREENWAY FRIDAY(???) MORNING AT 10:30 AM AT PARK
96. ALLIANCE OF MAUI COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS July 2016 meeting
97. FREE ICE CREAM!! (AND MORE,) BUT DO YOU NEED MORE THAN FREE ICE CREAM ?
98. Brown Water Alert for North Kihei Area on Friday (7/15/16)
99. AKAKU CH 55 AND ON LINE 9:00 PM SUNDAY KCA SO MAUI CANDIDATE FORUM
100. UPDATE 9PM SUNDAY- CH 55 GENERAL MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY MEETING; THE SOUTH MAUI CANDIDATES’ FORUM