1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
39. Planning Committee
40. KCA Road Guidelines
41. Committee System
42. Recreation Committee
43. How is Building in Kihei Different?
44. The Design Review Process
46. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
1. County Government Officials Show Very Strong Presence at Our Green Meeting
2. A Trio of Free events this week in S. Maui concerning items of KCA concern, climate change, bicycling and coral reefs. Seize the opportunity!
3. Honolulu Civil Beat comes to Maui on Friday 3/24
4. Council’s LUC Committee says go to the land for “Wellness” proposed project on Wednesday afternoon
5. Council’s IEM Committee Meeting Monday Afternoon
6. Do you want to pay higher taxes or receive less services? Or maybe charge corporations for naming rights to county park facilities as in the NFL?
7. Segment of NSCR sees some prep work done
8. KCA’S MIKE MORAN MANIFESTS AT MAUI MPO MEETING MONDAY MORNING
9. “Makena” Meeting at KCA office on Tuesday
10. Maui County Council meeting dominated by KCA testifiers
11. More documentation of source of Kihei flooding
12. It’s a GREEN General Membership Meeting
13. STATE LUC SITE VISIT MEETING FOR A-94-706 , PI’ILANI PROMENADE, aka MEGAMALL THURSDAY
14. Stunning pictures of Kihei flooding
15. Is this YOUR boat?
16. WHEN is the public meeting along South Kihei Road addressing controversial parking lot project??
17. ‘(A lot of) Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head’ – Hal David & Burt Bacharach
18. HERE COMES THE MEGAMALL ONCE AGAIN!
19. KCA back at Alliance meeting last evening with strong presence
20. KCA back at Whale Day after several years’ absence
21. Standstill on Hawaiian and Environmental Expertise on the Planning Commission
22. UPDATE! Megamall Site Visit 3/9/17 ++++++++ What is Up with the other Kihei Large Proposed Projects??
23. MARINE DEBRIS ON NORTH KIHEI BEACH
24. Once again North Kihei intersection experiences stormwater effect
25. We need your help to evaluate ocean water quality!
26. A Public Presentation draws about 60 on 217-unit condo in South Kihei on Thursday
27. Oneloa Coalition Meeting on Tuesday
28. Ross replacing Hilo Hattie’s in Kihei
29. Honu Resting at Kalepolepo Park Beach
30. THIS MORNING’S TOWN MEETING: OUR SENATOR BAKER OFFERS STATE LEGISLATIVE 2017 UPDATE
31. Updating overdue Community Plan and the second year of Maui MPO topics at first Alliance Meeting
32. 2017 STATE LEGISLATIVE UPDATE BY OUR SENATOR BAKER SATURDAY
33. What is happening on SKR makai in North Kihei?
34. First 2017 Design Review Committee Meeting Examines Kamaole Grand Condo Project for South Kihei
35. First membership meeting sets a high bar for this year
36. County Council Public Hearing and Special Meeting Establishes Standing Committees
37. Opening 2017 membership meeting will overflow with important information on JAN 17
38. PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING ON MAKENA RESORT WAS A HOT ONE WITH NO CONCLUSION
39. MAKENA RESORT BACK BEFORE PLANNING COMMISSION THIS TUESDAY MORNING
40. New South Maui Council Member Kelly King
41. Another new condominium project proposed for South Maui, Kamaole Grand
42. Update from “Grow Some Good”
43. White remains Chair! County Council Organizational Meeting Draws Overflowing Audience
44. A New School Breaks Ground in Kihei This Morning
45. MNMRC Meeting Agenda
46. Mahalo to concerned residents and organizations who have already contributed for the kai study
47. Maui Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) final meeting of 2016
48. County Council Closes Out 2016 on Friday 12/17
49. Don’t skimp on rope for mooring
50. Storm dumped brown water on Kihei
51. UPDATE -Action on deadly food containers at Council
52. What is new at the Makena Resort refurbishing?
53. What is “sustainable transportation?” We wanted to find out, so we attended the forum
54. When is a water plan not really a plan at all?
55. How Important is Ocean Acidification?
56. Seeming confusion leads to deferral of emotional item at Council’s PIA Committee
57. Alliance completes 2017 with three newly elected Council Members on Monday
58. A “forgotten” weekly gem in North Kihei
59. Water, water everywhere is KCA concerns MEETING TUESDAY AT 6:00 PM
60. Final 2016 general membership meeting on our marine water quality shows public concern (SEE Video!)
61. CIVIL BEAT ARTICLE DRAWS ATTENTION TO TUESDAY’S KCA MEETING
62. KING UPSETS COUCH! Maui Electorate Decide on Nine Council Members for 2017-2018
63. Oneloa Coalition meets at Maalaea on Monday
64. Nene invade central Kihei Wednesday morning
65. Who is looking out for our community health and welfare? NO ONE!
66. It’s The Time of The Season– R. Argent
67. I’M SWIMMING IN WHAT?!? Final 2016 Meeting * Vital Concern: Near-Shore Water Quality
68. UPDATE*** Bike Path Blessing & Grand Opening is a Festive Monday Afternoon event at the Park
69. We offer testimony to Commission concerning weight and speed limits in South Maui Wednesday
70. VOLUNTEER MEETING PRESENTED BY COUNTY HHC DEPARTMENT DIVISION AT HIHWNMS IN KIHEI FRIDAY
71. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations last quarterly meeting for 2016 concluded on Wednesday.
72. ALLIANCE MEETING DEVIATES FROM AGENDA DUE TO TOPIC INTEREST
73. NOW ON AKAKU CH 55 MEETING WITH SIX COUNCIL CANDIDATES FILLS THE HOUSE
74. Ahihi-Kina’u Advisory Group Quarterly Meeting Thursday Morning
75. Governor’s “Community Connection” public forum at UHMC draws a large turnout Wednesday evening.
76. “MAUI’S ENERGY FUTURE” Forum from MT this Thursday evening
77. Council Candidate Forum by the Maui Filipino Working Group at the Binhi at Ani Community Center
78. SIX COUNCIL CANDIDATES IN FORUM at KCMS TUESDAY EVENING at 6:30 PM
79. Community anxiously awaits word on new Kihei Charter School
80. Mark Fenton invited back to Planning Commission Tuesday afternoon
81. Governor sets “Community Connection” public forum at UHMC for Wednesday
82. Alliance examines “Affordable Housing” Monday evening
83. KCA Testifies in favor of NOAA proposed protection of our Spinner Dolphins, nai’a, on Thursday Evening
84. Maui County MPO’s TAC initial meeting this Monday
85. Last day accepting questions for 10/18/16 candidate forum was Friday!
86. Maui County MPO Administrator announces initial actions this morning
87. Administration announces FY 2018 Budget Community Meeting at KCC next Monday
88. Council’s Planning Committee again looks at Maluaka Park’s required expansion on Tuesday.
89. All Clear on Thurs.-SOUTH MAUI ADVISED TO BOIL WATER WEDNESDAY MORNING!!
90. Maui County Candidates explain why you should vote for them in many ways
91. WILL EVERYONE ON MAUI HAVE TO BUY AND INSTALL A BACK FLOW PREVENTER?
92. WCA Conducts Candidate Forum Last Evening for one Council Race
93. KCA Testifies at PIA Committee on one item this morning
94. A Varied Style of County Candidate Forum
95. Who’s KCA & for what do we stand?
96. County survey on water use policies!
97. VOTING CLOSED:– Which Maui Candidates Should KCA Include on October 18- YOU DECIDE!
98. County Department of Planning Reports to Council on Plan Implementation
99. A Visit to the Kihei Wastewater Treatment Plant
100. Do Farmers have Holidays?