1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
1. Complete agreement by all nine testifiers- how could Council say no.
2. Is it time to examine another form of County Government? We say YES
3. County Budget Hearing at KCC 10/19 at 5:30 PM
4. COUNCIL’S LUC THIRD MEETING ON KENOLIO APARTMENTS
5. Kaiser Picked to Run Maui Hospitals
6. KCA SHOWS UP STRONG AT THIS MONTH’S ALLIANCE MEETING
7. Victory addresses disgruntled residents on S Kihei project
8. Fifty-five or Seventy Years? No Mind- it was celebrated by KCA!
9. New meeting 9/30/15, 130PM (LUC), following back to back meetings on proposed Kenolio Apartment project on Kaonoulu
10. THIS TUESDAY, AT THE KIHEI LIBRARY, YOU CAN MAKE OUR STATE GOVERNMENT BETTER
11. No Sidewalks for Kihei’s school kids
12. COUNTY SAYS “NO SMOKING” HERE
13. Road Closed! INITIAL CONSTRUCTION BEGINS ON THE KRAUSZ DOWNTOWN KIHEI PROJECT
14. PUC “listens” to Maui on NextEra buy-out of HECO/MECO Friday
15. Public meeting offered by Victory on Nani Loa development in SEP
16. It is time to help clean up something TOMORROW MORNING??
17. Is the short segment of NSCR set to begin construction
18. When it rains, it pours
19. PLANNING COMMITTEE ASKS STATE- RECEIVES QUICK POSITIVE REPLY
20. DRC examines new Central Kïhei Project this week.
21. KCA joins other concerned groups to meet with Bob Carroll
22. RAIN OR SHINE, PARTY ON!!! THIS SUNDAY 9/13!! General Membership meeting is a PARTY!
23. MAUI COUNTY BUDGET UPCOMING ONCE AGAIN
24. DRC examines new Central Kïhei Project this week
25. PRE-PARTY LIVE TV SHOW TUESDAY AT 7:00 PM
26. PUC Listening Session of Maui 9/4/15 re NextEra at 6:00 PM
27. STATE REQUESTS PUBLIC COMMENTS ON CANE BURNING by 8/29/15
28. State DCCA public hearings on Maui in September
29. County Planning Commission again examined the Ohukai/P Hwy traffic project
30. FACEBOOK revitalized by KCA NOW!
31. SHOW ME THE WATER please!
32. I’M HERE FOR KARL!
33. DID YOU RIDE A BIKE ON MAUI WHERE NO ONE HAS RIDDEN BEFORE?
34. KCA MEMBERS, Maui Food Bank says mahalo
35. KCA back at Planning Commission to speak on DownTown Kihei
36. Maui County road repairs this week in Kihei and more planned.
37. MAKING BIODIESEL, STARTING IN KIHEI
38. ALLIANCE OF MAUI COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MEETING
39. Kihei Living History at the Library on Tuesday Evening
40. Community questions answered at July 21 General Membership; many beyond original meeting scope
41. KCA recommends you attend FEMA meeting at KCC on Thursday
42. Unfortunate news for our Community
43. WOW! Talk about Drawing a Large Crowd
44. MECO Advises, “Be Prepared.” Are you?
45. LARGE turnout at Council’s Planning Committee
46. July 21 General Membership Meeting mixes fun with safety.
47. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAINGARDEN IS? UPDATE
48. KCA testifies at Council’s LUC on R & T Park
49. Alliance of Maui Community Association Meeting Last Evening Completes Three Years of Service
50. Public Meeting on Cane Smoke at KCC TONIGHT Thursday, 6:30!!
51. Keokea Gulch becoming a popular KCA destination site
52. KCA Has Strong Presence at MC Planning Commission
53. Are you on the list??
54. UDRB says Walgreens not appropriate at this Kihei location-PC IS NEXT ON TUESDAY 6/9/15
55. Star Player is BACK again
56. KCA Design Review Committee (DRC) “scores” again
57. May 19 general membership meeting recap
58. ALLIANCE TALKS WATER ON MONDAY
59. KCA again proposes a safe bike path in Kihei
60. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei? UPDATE!
61. FREE Scam Jam on Saturday
62. Returning for a general membership meeting this Tuesday
63. A SAFE BIKE RIDE IN MEMORY OF KARL HAGEN
64. WHALE SANCTUARY (HIHWNMS) PUBLIC MEETING IN KIHEI THIS WEDNESDAY
65. NO GYM FOR YOU!!
66. Coming to a Foodland near you? DETAILS Tuesday evening, Apr. 28, 2015
67. MMMC Meeting this Tuesday Evening
68. What do you do with your hazmat??? Up this weekend!
69. Be Ready for Traffic Delays in Wailea This Week (4/27/15)
70. Butts to Budgets to Ag Rates, Alliance shows variety
71. Pi’ilani Highway closes for road construction this week
72. What is happening at the State Legislature ? KCA report on the Saturday meeting
73. KCA testifies again at Council’s B & F Committee
74. Are you aware of SAAM?? Next one is Monday 4/20/15
75. Two KCA Directors testify at Planning Commission- we’ll be back on 4/28/15 too!
76. April 7 at 5:00 PM public meeting in Kihei on Electric Company merger REPORT
77. Are you ready for County’s FY 2016 Budget?
78. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community SIDEWALKS
79. The newest reconfiguration of the Ma’alaea Plantation from Spencer
80. Alliance of Maui Community Assoc’s talks Hazard Mitigation
81. KCA testimony on “Downtown Kihei “ before Councilman Bob Carroll’s Land Use Committee Yesterday
82. KCA Community Meeting Recap 3/17/15
83. What did MECO tell all the Community Associations last Thursday?
84. KCA testified to the Planning Commission this morning (3/10/15)
85. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community-BIKES
86. KCA Viewpoint in Maui News
87. COMMUNITY MEETING CONCERNS CORAL REEF SYSTEM CONDITION AND MORE
88. KCA 2/17/15 Community Meeting Recap
89. Kihei’s La’ie wetlands environmental project on Saturday
90. Alliance of Maui Community Associations 2/23/15
91. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
92. HWMO on Wildfires in Kihei this Tuesday evening
93. WORK ON TEMPORARY “BRIDGE” CONTINUES
94. KCA testimony in support of preserving & protecting Maui County’s coral reef system
95. WHAT’S NEW, MAUI LU? KCA HAS SOME ANSWERS IN 2015
96. Your Chance to converse with Director David Goode
97. A hero in our midst, right here on Maui
98. Alliance of Community Associations kicks off 2015
99. KCA-MPD MEETING INAUGURATE THE NEW YEAR IN KIHEI
100. Why are these markings along Kihei roadway this week? We have the answer