1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
1. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
2. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
3. State Land Use Commission (LUC) agrees with KCA
4. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
5. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
6. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
7. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
8. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
9. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
10. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
11. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
12. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
13. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
14. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
15. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
16. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations
17. KCA continues to address the County Council
18. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday
19. KCA’s Semi-annual community update for 2014
20. YOU GOTTA EAT! But choice of where keeps changing in Kihei
21. FINALLY! Removal of unsightly rubble begins in No Kihei
22. Maui County Planning Commission Meeting on Makena Resort.
23. KCA Testimony at Maui County Council Meeting
24. Community Meeting Tuesday Evening 6/17/14 at 6:30 PM
25. Status of water available in South Maui among issues discussed.
26. Star Player is Missing again
27. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
28. OUR TESTIMONY TO COUNTY COUNCIL ON MAUI ISLAND PLAN
29. Fowl at La’ie Wetland Restoration Project
30. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.
31. Who DOES this? and Why?
32. MECO advises response to Maui County input to our Planning Committee
33. BOTH SKR AND NKR IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON
34. NOAA Fisheries 14th Semi-annual Main Hawaiian Islands Monk Seal Count 5/17/14
35. Angus and Roz “ talk story “ in Kihei this week
36. Water Resources and Management in Hawaii and how it affects South Maui 5/20/14
37. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations (SMCCA) Revived
38. WHY IS THE “STIP” IMPORTANT TO OUR COMMUNITY? WHAT IS “STIP?”
39. HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL REPORT & TRAINING
40. Can Industrial Hemp be Grown in South Maui? Opinions vary.
41. Kulanihakoi Gulch Fires Threatens North Kihei Homes This Afternoon
42. Strong turn out for Council’s Budget Committee meeting in Kihei
43. County Council Evening Public Hearing on Tax Increases on Wednesday
44. DPW Director David Goode meets with KCA Planning Committee
45. County Administration’s position of MECO’s proposed Kihei Transmission line.
46. So NOW H C & S has a public meeting scheduled (to conflict with KCA meeting.)
47. HDOT comes to Maui for meeting on Fed Aid for Highways
48. Members show intense concern about Climate Change at KCA meeting
49. Growing Cannabis in South Maui?
50. Invasive Species Come to KCA Community Meeting
51. March Meeting of Alliance of Maui Community Associations
52. Six lane Mokulele Hwy and four lane So Kihei Rd in your vision of our area?
53. No decision on Kihei “Exceptional Trees” nomination by Council
54. KCA lost a good friend
55. NO PARKING ON Kenolio Road– to be repaved in Kihei- Now
56. POST DISASTER RECONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS FOR CONSERVATION OF COASTAL RESOURCES AND PROTECTION OF COASTAL COMMUNITIES, MAUI COUNTY, HAWAII, USA
57. Little Fire Ants Come to Kihei
58. Mahalo David and Sonny
59. Report on MPD at KCA Meeting
60. LITTLE FIRE ANT INVADES MAUI
61. The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!!
62. Are you a law breaking criminal in South Maui?
63. Ka’ono’ulu Ahupua’a story for Kihei this Tuesday Evening
64. Maui says NO! to electric link to Oahu
65. Saturday afternoon tour of historic Kihei gulch
66. First 2014 Community Meeting on Coastal Erosion.
67. MCC Land Use Commitee Hearings in Kihei on 600 Unit A & B Project 2/5/14, 1:30 PM
68. KHAT meets with new Board of Education Representative
69. Do you think driver who did this was driving speed limit? Quick repair
70. A Morning of Activity at Kalama Park
71. KCA Visits New MPD Station in Kihei
72. Maalaea would be origin of electric cable connecting Maui and Oahu
73. County UDRB looks at McDonald’s Kihei
74. What just a little rain shower can do in Kihei
75. Coastal Erosion to be featured by KCA on 1/21/14
76. KCA Committees and the Community Plan
77. KCA Position Statement Concerning Southwest Maui’s Water Supply
78. Transportation Plans for South Maui
79. Cruising into Kihei
80. Local residents exhibit distress on proposed neighborhood development
81. Are we getting any improvements for safe walking & biking across Kihei? Not yet!
82. Malama ‘Aina Recycling Event at Hope Chapel Sat 1/4/14 9AM to 1 PM
83. Planning Commission Approves R & T Park Expansion Plans
84. Just walking the dog in Kihei
85. A KITE NAMED ALOHA FLYS OVER KIHEI
86. Public meeting on forty eight unit “affordable” home development in central Kihei on Monday
87. An informative presentation on Sea Level Rise in Hawaii observed in Kihei
88. KCA Reviews A & B’s Kihei Residential Project* Committee has 2 meetings on 12/18 in KIHEI!
89. COMMUNITY PRESENTATION FOR STATE DOE AT LOKELANI THURSDAY
90. Kihei-Makena Police Station Breaks Ground— Grand Opening 12/5/13 at 9:00 AM
91. PAR came to Kihei last evening
92. Sea Level Change and Coastal Flooding Impacts Presentation 12/13/13
93. What is going on at this N-S Collector Road site?
94. You just had to be there- KCA general membership party at the beach
95. KCA encourages community members to be “up to par” next Tuesday
96. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Examines Safe Drinking Water
97. KCA will examine large A & B project proposed for North Kihei
98. South Maui First Responders never have a “holiday”
99. No public input accepted at Sarofim meeting
100. Oneloa Coalition Meets Concerning Paniaka Fish Pond in Makena State Park