1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
1. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community-BIKES
2. Are you ready for County’s FY 2016 Budget?
3. Are you aware of SAAM??
4. April 7 at 5:00 PM public meeting in Kihei on Electric Company merger
5. WHALE SANCTUARY (HIHWNMS) PUBLIC MEETING IN KIHEI NEXT MONTH
6. The newest reconfiguration of the Ma’alaea Plantation from Spencer
7. Alliance of Maui Community Assoc’s talks Hazard Mitigation
8. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community SIDEWALKS
9. KCA testimony on “Downtown Kihei “ before Councilman Bob Carroll’s Land Use Committee Yesterday
10. KCA Community Meeting Recap 3/17/15
11. What did MECO tell all the Community Associations last Thursday?
12. KCA testified to the Planning Commission this morning (3/10/15)
13. KCA Viewpoint in Maui News
14. COMMUNITY MEETING CONCERNS CORAL REEF SYSTEM CONDITION AND MORE
15. KCA 2/17/15 Community Meeting Recap
16. Kihei’s La’ie wetlands environmental project on Saturday
17. Alliance of Maui Community Associations 2/23/15
18. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
19. HWMO on Wildfires in Kihei this Tuesday evening
20. WORK ON TEMPORARY “BRIDGE” CONTINUES
21. KCA testimony in support of preserving & protecting Maui County’s coral reef system
22. WHAT’S NEW, MAUI LU? KCA HAS SOME ANSWERS IN 2015
23. Your Chance to converse with Director David Goode
24. A hero in our midst, right here on Maui
25. Alliance of Community Associations kicks off 2015
26. KCA-MPD MEETING INAUGURATE THE NEW YEAR IN KIHEI
27. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAINGARDEN IS? You will this Saturday 1/24/15
28. Why are these markings along Kihei roadway this week? We have the answer
29. KCA TESTIFIED IN SUPPORT OF THE MPQ AND WAS HEARD BY COUNCIL
30. COMMUNITY FORUM ON HOMELESS , WEDNESDAY (1/21/15) IN KAHULUI
31. Star Player is Missing again
32. (KCA) MONTHLY MEETING THIS TUESDAY ( 1/20/15)
33. HEALTHY REEF SYSTEM TALK ON SATURDAY EVENING
34. Brown water alert at Kamaole II and III is not the way to start the new year!
35. Menehunes in the Maui Smoke Detectors?
36. WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI
37. Kihei’s “Holiday” Whale
38. NEW Kihei local farm stand opens mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
39. SUCCESS! Is KCA the Kihei Community Action? Safe walking to school?
40. First Kula Aha Moku Meeting in Kihei on Tuesday
41. IS THIS AN IMPROVEMENT? CHECK IT OUT, THEN VOTE
42. Maui News Viewpoint on December 2, 2014
43. Announcement is not related to KCA, but may be of interest to our bicycling community
44. HOT TOPIC MAKES ATTENTIVE MEETING TO CLOSE 2014
45. Will THIS plan yield a more pedestrian friendly Maui?
46. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei?
47. KCA lost a good friend
48. Why No Sidewalks Again? Seems All Talk and No Walk
49. PAR CAME TO KIHEI ON DECEMBER 10 AT 6:00 PM
50. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House- Update*
51. Kenolio Apartments project scheduled Public Meeting on 11/6/14
52. KCA responds to Pi’ilani Promenade owners’ invitation this week
53. Congratulations to Chief Tivoli S Faaumu, MPD New Chief
54. Environment topic of free Nov. 21 event
55. KCA loses a very good long term friend this week.
56. KCA Offers Kudos to WDNA for Community Presentation
57. Why is KCA testifying in support of Cental Maui Master Plan?
58. LAST 2014 COMMUNITY MEETING EXPLORES ELECTRIC SMART METERS IN KIHEI AND BEYOND SOON
59. State DOT working along Maui County Street
60. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
61. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
62. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
63. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
64. Meeting this Tuesday on Impact of FEMA on S. Maui
65. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
66. Tuesday’s Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
67. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
68. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
69. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS
70. KCA DRC Scores the Kenolio Apartment Project
71. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting
72. Maui News Editorializes on Kihei High School and DOE
73. WHY THE HECK CAN’T WE GET THIS SCHOOL BUILT?!? …build out of high school in Kihei seems distant.
74. Candidate Forums- Ours and Others
75. Are You in a Flood Zone? Better check as they have moved!
76. Fledgling County Commission is taking wing
77. The high school in Kihei will open WHEN?!? Find out this Tuesday.
78. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good? Nope.
79. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
80. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
81. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
82. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
83. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
84. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
85. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
86. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
87. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
88. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
89. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
90. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
91. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
92. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
93. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
94. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
95. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
96. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
97. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
98. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
99. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
100. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations