1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
44. How is Building in Kihei Different?
45. The Design Review Process
47. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
1. Are you familiar with the “Show Me the Water” County Law? How about the Council’s “special blue ribbon Committee on governance?”
2. Do you know KPAT? Want to go for a stroll around the shoreline park at sunset? DEC 2
3. RIDE FOR KARL; RIDE FOR JUSTICE with the Maui Bicycle League DEC 4
4. Who knows the “outcome” of the Planning Commission on PC-21??
5. Final Alliance Meeting for 2015 draws Community Associations
6. How does Sunday Morning Football relate to the Kihei Community Association?
7. Pouring Rain Could Not Halt the Celebratory Opening of Liloa Friday
8. IS MAYOR PROPOSING AN INCREASE ON MAUI TAXPAYERS? YES!
9. Meeting recap for 11/17/15
10. Do you shop at S Maui’s Farmers’ Markets?
11. What is in a name? When is PC-21 NOT PC- Tuesday, at the Commission.
12. Nani Loa project continues going forward in South Kihei.
13. DOT REPORT TO SOUTH MAUI COMMUNITY LAST EVENING (11/9/15)
14. HONUA’ULA/KULA MOKU MEETING FRIDAY (11/6/15) EVENING AT LOKELANI CAF
15. The good, the bad, and the ugly
16. What do you do with you household hazardous waste? HAS Deadline passed?
17. UPDATE**Special Committee Confirmed ** PIA to be continued Wednesday afternoon after long day
18. THIS MORNING AT 11 AM!! BICYCLE (OR RUN) IT BEFORE THE CARS GET TO DRIVE IT RAIN OR SHINE
19. Why is KCA advising on a Commission Meeting THIS MORNING in Kahului on a West Maui Issue?
20. CHANGE THE RIDE IS SET AT 11 AM, THIS MORNING NOT NOON, 11/20/15
21. November marks the final community meeting for 2015 with stellar guests on 11/17/15
22. KCA Participates in Oneloa Coalition meeting
23. Public Invited to Ride/Run Along Hansen Road Prior to Reopening on Nov. 7th
24. KCA WELL REPRESENTED AT LOKELANI iPAD EVENT
25. MBL MEETS DPW AND INVITES KCA TO PARTICIPATE
26. How will South Maui do in the 2017 Budget?
27. KCA TESTIFIES TO PLANNING COMMISSION THIS MORNING
28. How often do you ride the Maui Bus? Meeting this Monday
29. Last 2015 meeting by SMCCA concentrates on transportation
30. Complete agreement by all nine testifiers- how could Council say no.
31. County Budget Hearing at KCC THIS MONDAY, 10/19 at 5:30 PM
32. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday on Palauea
33. COUNCIL’S LUC THIRD MEETING ON KENOLIO APARTMENTS
34. Is it time to examine another form of County Government? We say YES
35. Kaiser Picked to Run Maui Hospitals
36. KCA SHOWS UP STRONG AT THIS MONTH’S ALLIANCE MEETING
37. Victory addresses disgruntled residents on S Kihei project
38. Fifty-five or Seventy Years? No Mind- it was celebrated by KCA!
39. New meeting 9/30/15, 130PM (LUC), following back to back meetings on proposed Kenolio Apartment project on Kaonoulu
40. THIS TUESDAY, AT THE KIHEI LIBRARY, YOU CAN MAKE OUR STATE GOVERNMENT BETTER
41. No Sidewalks for Kihei’s school kids
42. COUNTY SAYS “NO SMOKING” HERE
43. Road Closed! INITIAL CONSTRUCTION BEGINS ON THE KRAUSZ DOWNTOWN KIHEI PROJECT
44. PUC “listens” to Maui on NextEra buy-out of HECO/MECO Friday
45. Public meeting offered by Victory on Nani Loa development in SEP
46. It is time to help clean up something TOMORROW MORNING??
47. Is the short segment of NSCR set to begin construction
48. When it rains, it pours
49. PLANNING COMMITTEE ASKS STATE- RECEIVES QUICK POSITIVE REPLY
50. DRC examines new Central Kïhei Project this week.
51. KCA joins other concerned groups to meet with Bob Carroll
52. RAIN OR SHINE, PARTY ON!!! THIS SUNDAY 9/13!! General Membership meeting is a PARTY!
53. MAUI COUNTY BUDGET UPCOMING ONCE AGAIN
54. DRC examines new Central Kïhei Project this week
55. PRE-PARTY LIVE TV SHOW TUESDAY AT 7:00 PM
56. PUC Listening Session of Maui 9/4/15 re NextEra at 6:00 PM
57. STATE REQUESTS PUBLIC COMMENTS ON CANE BURNING by 8/29/15
58. State DCCA public hearings on Maui in September
59. County Planning Commission again examined the Ohukai/P Hwy traffic project
60. FACEBOOK revitalized by KCA NOW!
61. SHOW ME THE WATER please!
62. I’M HERE FOR KARL!
63. DID YOU RIDE A BIKE ON MAUI WHERE NO ONE HAS RIDDEN BEFORE?
64. KCA MEMBERS, Maui Food Bank says mahalo
65. KCA back at Planning Commission to speak on DownTown Kihei
66. Maui County road repairs this week in Kihei and more planned.
67. MAKING BIODIESEL, STARTING IN KIHEI
68. ALLIANCE OF MAUI COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MEETING
69. Kihei Living History at the Library on Tuesday Evening
70. Community questions answered at July 21 General Membership; many beyond original meeting scope
71. KCA recommends you attend FEMA meeting at KCC on Thursday
72. Unfortunate news for our Community
73. WOW! Talk about Drawing a Large Crowd
74. MECO Advises, “Be Prepared.” Are you?
75. LARGE turnout at Council’s Planning Committee
76. July 21 General Membership Meeting mixes fun with safety.
77. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAINGARDEN IS? UPDATE
78. KCA testifies at Council’s LUC on R & T Park
79. Alliance of Maui Community Association Meeting Last Evening Completes Three Years of Service
80. Public Meeting on Cane Smoke at KCC TONIGHT Thursday, 6:30!!
81. Keokea Gulch becoming a popular KCA destination site
82. KCA Has Strong Presence at MC Planning Commission
83. Are you on the list??
84. UDRB says Walgreens not appropriate at this Kihei location-PC IS NEXT ON TUESDAY 6/9/15
85. Star Player is BACK again
86. KCA Design Review Committee (DRC) “scores” again
87. May 19 general membership meeting recap
88. ALLIANCE TALKS WATER ON MONDAY
89. KCA again proposes a safe bike path in Kihei
90. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei? UPDATE!
91. FREE Scam Jam on Saturday
92. Returning for a general membership meeting this Tuesday
93. A SAFE BIKE RIDE IN MEMORY OF KARL HAGEN
94. WHALE SANCTUARY (HIHWNMS) PUBLIC MEETING IN KIHEI THIS WEDNESDAY
95. NO GYM FOR YOU!!
96. Coming to a Foodland near you? DETAILS Tuesday evening, Apr. 28, 2015
97. MMMC Meeting this Tuesday Evening
98. What do you do with your hazmat??? Up this weekend!
99. Be Ready for Traffic Delays in Wailea This Week (4/27/15)
100. Butts to Budgets to Ag Rates, Alliance shows variety