1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
1. WHAT’S NEW, MAUI LU? KCA HAS SOME ANSWERS IN 2015
2. KCA-MPD MEETING INAUGURATE THE NEW YEAR IN KIHEI
3. ALERT! Upcoming FOUR DAY detour on SKR this month
4. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAINGARDEN IS? You will this Saturday 1/24/15
5. Why are these makings along Kihei roadway this week? We have the answer
6. KCA TESTIFIED IN SUPPORT OF THE MPQ AND WAS HEARD BY COUNCIL
7. COMMUNITY FORUM ON HOMELESS , WEDNESDAY (1/21/15) IN KAHULUI
8. Star Player is Missing again
9. (KCA) MONTHLY MEETING THIS TUESDAY ( 1/20/15)
10. HEALTHY REEF SYSTEM TALK ON SATURDAY EVENING
11. Brown water alert at Kamaole II and III is not the way to start the new year!
12. Menehunes in the Maui Smoke Detectors?
13. WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI
14. Kihei’s “Holiday” Whale
15. NEW Kihei local farm stand opens mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
16. SUCCESS! Is KCA the Kihei Community Action? Safe walking to school?
17. First Kula Aha Moku Meeting in Kihei on Tuesday
18. IS THIS AN IMPROVEMENT? CHECK IT OUT, THEN VOTE
19. Kihei’s La’ie wetlands environmental project in February
20. Maui News Viewpoint on December 2, 2014
21. Announcement is not related to KCA, but may be of interest to our bicycling community
22. HOT TOPIC MAKES ATTENTIVE MEETING TO CLOSE 2014
23. Will THIS plan yield a more pedestrian friendly Maui?
24. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei?
25. KCA lost a good friend
26. Why No Sidewalks Again? Seems All Talk and No Walk
27. PAR CAME TO KIHEI ON DECEMBER 10 AT 6:00 PM
28. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
29. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House- Update*
30. Kenolio Apartments project scheduled Public Meeting on 11/6/14
31. KCA responds to Pi’ilani Promenade owners’ invitation this week
32. Congratulations to Chief Tivoli S Faaumu, MPD New Chief
33. Environment topic of free Nov. 21 event
34. KCA loses a very good long term friend this week.
35. KCA Offers Kudos to WDNA for Community Presentation
36. Why is KCA testifying in support of Cental Maui Master Plan?
37. LAST 2014 COMMUNITY MEETING EXPLORES ELECTRIC SMART METERS IN KIHEI AND BEYOND SOON
38. State DOT working along Maui County Street
39. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
40. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
41. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
42. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
43. Meeting this Tuesday on Impact of FEMA on S. Maui
44. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
45. Tuesday’s Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
46. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
47. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
48. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS
49. KCA DRC Scores the Kenolio Apartment Project
50. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting
51. Maui News Editorializes on Kihei High School and DOE
52. WHY THE HECK CAN’T WE GET THIS SCHOOL BUILT?!? …build out of high school in Kihei seems distant.
53. Candidate Forums- Ours and Others
54. Are You in a Flood Zone? Better check as they have moved!
55. Fledgling County Commission is taking wing
56. The high school in Kihei will open WHEN?!? Find out this Tuesday.
57. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good? Nope.
58. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
59. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
60. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
61. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
62. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
63. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
64. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
65. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
66. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
67. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
68. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
69. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
70. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
71. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
72. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
73. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
74. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
75. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
76. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
77. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
78. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
79. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations
80. KCA continues to address the County Council
81. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday
82. KCA’s Semi-annual community update for 2014
83. YOU GOTTA EAT! But choice of where keeps changing in Kihei
84. FINALLY! Removal of unsightly rubble begins in No Kihei
85. Maui County Planning Commission Meeting on Makena Resort.
86. KCA Testimony at Maui County Council Meeting
87. Community Meeting Tuesday Evening 6/17/14 at 6:30 PM
88. Status of water available in South Maui among issues discussed.
89. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
90. OUR TESTIMONY TO COUNTY COUNCIL ON MAUI ISLAND PLAN
91. Fowl at La’ie Wetland Restoration Project
92. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.
93. Who DOES this? and Why?
94. MECO advises response to Maui County input to our Planning Committee
95. BOTH SKR AND NKR IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON
96. NOAA Fisheries 14th Semi-annual Main Hawaiian Islands Monk Seal Count 5/17/14
97. Angus and Roz “ talk story “ in Kihei this week
98. Water Resources and Management in Hawaii and how it affects South Maui 5/20/14
99. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations (SMCCA) Revived
100. WHY IS THE “STIP” IMPORTANT TO OUR COMMUNITY? WHAT IS “STIP?”