1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
1. State DOT working along Maui County Street
2. Tuesday’s (TONIGHT’S) Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
3. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
4. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
5. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
6. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
7. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
8. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
9. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
10. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS
11. KCA DRC Scores the Kenolio Apartment Project
12. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting
13. Maui News Editorializes on Kihei High School and DOE
14. WHY THE HECK CAN’T WE GET THIS SCHOOL BUILT?!? …build out of high school in Kihei seems distant.
15. Candidate Forums- Ours and Others
16. Are You in a Flood Zone? Better check as they have moved!
17. Fledgling County Commission is taking wing
18. The high school in Kihei will open WHEN?!? Find out this Tuesday.
19. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good? Nope.
20. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
21. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
22. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
23. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
24. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
25. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
26. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
27. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
28. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
29. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
30. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
31. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
32. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
33. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
34. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
35. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
36. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
37. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
38. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
39. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
40. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
41. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations
42. KCA continues to address the County Council
43. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday
44. KCA’s Semi-annual community update for 2014
45. YOU GOTTA EAT! But choice of where keeps changing in Kihei
46. FINALLY! Removal of unsightly rubble begins in No Kihei
47. Maui County Planning Commission Meeting on Makena Resort.
48. KCA Testimony at Maui County Council Meeting
49. Community Meeting Tuesday Evening 6/17/14 at 6:30 PM
50. Status of water available in South Maui among issues discussed.
51. Star Player is Missing again
52. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
53. OUR TESTIMONY TO COUNTY COUNCIL ON MAUI ISLAND PLAN
54. Fowl at La’ie Wetland Restoration Project
55. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.
56. Who DOES this? and Why?
57. MECO advises response to Maui County input to our Planning Committee
58. BOTH SKR AND NKR IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON
59. NOAA Fisheries 14th Semi-annual Main Hawaiian Islands Monk Seal Count 5/17/14
60. Angus and Roz “ talk story “ in Kihei this week
61. Water Resources and Management in Hawaii and how it affects South Maui 5/20/14
62. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations (SMCCA) Revived
63. WHY IS THE “STIP” IMPORTANT TO OUR COMMUNITY? WHAT IS “STIP?”
64. HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL REPORT & TRAINING
65. Can Industrial Hemp be Grown in South Maui? Opinions vary.
66. Kulanihakoi Gulch Fires Threatens North Kihei Homes This Afternoon
67. Strong turn out for Council’s Budget Committee meeting in Kihei
68. County Council Evening Public Hearing on Tax Increases on Wednesday
69. DPW Director David Goode meets with KCA Planning Committee
70. County Administration’s position of MECO’s proposed Kihei Transmission line.
71. So NOW H C & S has a public meeting scheduled (to conflict with KCA meeting.)
72. HDOT comes to Maui for meeting on Fed Aid for Highways
73. Members show intense concern about Climate Change at KCA meeting
74. Growing Cannabis in South Maui?
75. Invasive Species Come to KCA Community Meeting
76. March Meeting of Alliance of Maui Community Associations
77. Six lane Mokulele Hwy and four lane So Kihei Rd in your vision of our area?
78. No decision on Kihei “Exceptional Trees” nomination by Council
79. KCA lost a good friend
80. NO PARKING ON Kenolio Road– to be repaved in Kihei- Now
81. POST DISASTER RECONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS FOR CONSERVATION OF COASTAL RESOURCES AND PROTECTION OF COASTAL COMMUNITIES, MAUI COUNTY, HAWAII, USA
82. Little Fire Ants Come to Kihei
83. Mahalo David and Sonny
84. Report on MPD at KCA Meeting
85. LITTLE FIRE ANT INVADES MAUI
86. The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!!
87. Are you a law breaking criminal in South Maui?
88. Ka’ono’ulu Ahupua’a story for Kihei this Tuesday Evening
89. Maui says NO! to electric link to Oahu
90. Saturday afternoon tour of historic Kihei gulch
91. First 2014 Community Meeting on Coastal Erosion.
92. MCC Land Use Commitee Hearings in Kihei on 600 Unit A & B Project 2/5/14, 1:30 PM
93. KHAT meets with new Board of Education Representative
94. Do you think driver who did this was driving speed limit? Quick repair
95. A Morning of Activity at Kalama Park
96. KCA Visits New MPD Station in Kihei
97. Maalaea would be origin of electric cable connecting Maui and Oahu
98. County UDRB looks at McDonald’s Kihei
99. What just a little rain shower can do in Kihei
100. Coastal Erosion to be featured by KCA on 1/21/14