1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
44. How is Building in Kihei Different?
45. The Design Review Process
47. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
1. Hazmat spill on roundabout causes closure this morning
2. TWO KIHEI DEVELOPMENTS “DECIDED” AT PLANNING COMMISSION ON TUESDAY 2/9/16
3. Work Continues on Downtown Kihei commercial project along Pi’ikea
4. COUNCIL’S BUDGET COMMITEE GIVES UNAMIMOUS APPROVAL
5. Bike path Construction along Liloa to commence this month
6. What is Happening at Ahihi Kina’u National Preserve ?
7. VIDEO NOW ON HERE! FIRST COMMUNITY MEETING INDUCES LARGE TURNOUT ON GOVERNANCE 1/19/16
8. OUR COMMENTS SUBMITTED FOR MAKENA RESORT REQUEST FOR AN ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT (EA)
9. Planning Commission to examine Walgreens Kihei again 2/9/16
10. SEE KCA RESPONSE–Maui Island residents tell Commissioners to say NO to ATC Makena!
11. SENATOR ROZ BAKER TALKS TO KIHEI
12. Alliance starts off a new year of unity 1/25/16
13. WHAT’ S UP THIS WEEK, THE LAST ONE IN JANUARY, FOR KCA?
14. Mass plastic in Pacific Ocean a recipe for disaster. Will So Maui be affected more?
15. Guest commentary offered to our community
16. MMNA Annual Meeting last evening in South Kihei
17. KCA makes our first Special Committee on Governance meeting on Thursday afternoon to testify.
18. Meet the “crew” of ZERO on a sunny morning in Kihei
19. NOT SO FAST, WALGREENS says Planning Commission
20. KCA MEETING ON GOVERNANCE VIDEO ON WEBSITE FOR ON-DEMAND VIEWING NOW!
21. Roz Baker Talks to the Community on next Thursday 1/28/16 in Kihei
22. This Day Has FINALLY come for Kihei
23. MECO Public Meeting in South Maui WED 1/27
24. “Show Me The water” bill remains intact after attempt to repeal it fails
25. A & B PHASING OUT SUGAR ON MAUI THIS YEAR!
26. KIHEI HIGH SCHOOL GROUNDBREAKING
27. FIRST COMMUNITY MEETING EXAMINES GOVERNANCE OF MAUI COUNTY ON 19th
28. KIHEI POOL CLOSED FOR FIRST HALF OF 2016
29. KCA MEETING ON GOVERNANCE VIDEO ON WEBSITE FOR ON-DEMAND VIEWING NOW!
30. MAYOR ARAKAWA AT COMMUNITY MEETING ON TUESDAY (1/19)!
31. Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!
32. South Maui Receives Early Christmas Present
33. Recurring visitor again appears off Charlie Young Beach
34. KCA Testifies to chair Carroll at his LUC Committee on Kihei’s R & T Park
35. STATE DOH-WASTEWATER MEETING ON CESSPOOLS; ABYSMAL TURNOUT
36. FILED! Council’s Water Committee Discussed “Show Me The Water” Bill (1/6/16)
37. Report : State LUC Item on Pi’ilani Promenade aka Mega-Mall (12/10/15)
38. KCA was only testifier this morning (12/8/15) at County Planning Commission
39. Do you know KPAT? Want to go for a stroll around the shoreline park at sunset?
40. Friday AM in Council Chambers (12/4/15)
41. Friday AM at County Courthouse (12/4/15)
42. SO WHAT HAPPENED AT THE COUNCIL’S WATER RESOURCES MEETING WED. MORNING?
43. R & T Park back before the Council’s LUC this Wednesday (12/16/15) afternoon
44. STATE DOH WASTEWATER HEARING ON CESSPOOLS THIS THURSDAY AT 10 AM
45. State Land Use Commission Item on Pi’ilani Promenade aka Mega-Mall this Thursday
46. Who knows the “outcome” of the Planning Commission on PC-21??
47. Final Alliance Meeting for 2015 draws Community Associations
48. Are you familiar with the Council’s “special blue ribbon Committee on governance?”
49. How does Sunday Morning Football relate to the Kihei Community Association?
50. Pouring Rain Could Not Halt the Celebratory Opening of Liloa Friday
51. RIDE FOR KARL; RIDE FOR JUSTICE with the Maui Bicycle League DEC 4
52. IS MAYOR PROPOSING AN INCREASE ON MAUI TAXPAYERS? YES!
53. Meeting recap for 11/17/15
54. Do you shop at S Maui’s Farmers’ Markets?
55. What is in a name? When is PC-21 NOT PC- Tuesday, at the Commission.
56. Nani Loa project continues going forward in South Kihei.
57. DOT REPORT TO SOUTH MAUI COMMUNITY LAST EVENING (11/9/15)
58. HONUA’ULA/KULA MOKU MEETING FRIDAY (11/6/15) EVENING AT LOKELANI CAF
59. The good, the bad, and the ugly
60. What do you do with you household hazardous waste? HAS Deadline passed?
61. UPDATE**Special Committee Confirmed ** PIA to be continued Wednesday afternoon after long day
62. THIS MORNING AT 11 AM!! BICYCLE (OR RUN) IT BEFORE THE CARS GET TO DRIVE IT RAIN OR SHINE
63. Why is KCA advising on a Commission Meeting THIS MORNING in Kahului on a West Maui Issue?
64. CHANGE THE RIDE IS SET AT 11 AM, THIS MORNING NOT NOON, 11/20/15
65. November marks the final community meeting for 2015 with stellar guests on 11/17/15
66. KCA Participates in Oneloa Coalition meeting
67. Public Invited to Ride/Run Along Hansen Road Prior to Reopening on Nov. 7th
68. KCA WELL REPRESENTED AT LOKELANI iPAD EVENT
69. MBL MEETS DPW AND INVITES KCA TO PARTICIPATE
70. How will South Maui do in the 2017 Budget?
71. KCA TESTIFIES TO PLANNING COMMISSION THIS MORNING
72. How often do you ride the Maui Bus? Meeting this Monday
73. Last 2015 meeting by SMCCA concentrates on transportation
74. Complete agreement by all nine testifiers- how could Council say no.
75. County Budget Hearing at KCC THIS MONDAY, 10/19 at 5:30 PM
76. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday on Palauea
77. COUNCIL’S LUC THIRD MEETING ON KENOLIO APARTMENTS
78. Is it time to examine another form of County Government? We say YES
79. Kaiser Picked to Run Maui Hospitals
80. KCA SHOWS UP STRONG AT THIS MONTH’S ALLIANCE MEETING
81. Victory addresses disgruntled residents on S Kihei project
82. Fifty-five or Seventy Years? No Mind- it was celebrated by KCA!
83. New meeting 9/30/15, 130PM (LUC), following back to back meetings on proposed Kenolio Apartment project on Kaonoulu
84. THIS TUESDAY, AT THE KIHEI LIBRARY, YOU CAN MAKE OUR STATE GOVERNMENT BETTER
85. No Sidewalks for Kihei’s school kids
86. COUNTY SAYS “NO SMOKING” HERE
87. Road Closed! INITIAL CONSTRUCTION BEGINS ON THE KRAUSZ DOWNTOWN KIHEI PROJECT
88. PUC “listens” to Maui on NextEra buy-out of HECO/MECO Friday
89. Public meeting offered by Victory on Nani Loa development in SEP
90. It is time to help clean up something TOMORROW MORNING??
91. Is the short segment of NSCR set to begin construction
92. When it rains, it pours
93. PLANNING COMMITTEE ASKS STATE- RECEIVES QUICK POSITIVE REPLY
94. DRC examines new Central Kïhei Project this week.
95. KCA joins other concerned groups to meet with Bob Carroll
96. RAIN OR SHINE, PARTY ON!!! THIS SUNDAY 9/13!! General Membership meeting is a PARTY!
97. MAUI COUNTY BUDGET UPCOMING ONCE AGAIN
98. DRC examines new Central Kïhei Project this week
99. PRE-PARTY LIVE TV SHOW TUESDAY AT 7:00 PM
100. PUC Listening Session of Maui 9/4/15 re NextEra at 6:00 PM