1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
1. September 13 General Membership meeting is a PARTY!
2. KCA recommends you attend FEMA meeting at KCC on THIS Thursday
3. Maui County road repairs this week in Kihei
4. MAKING BIODIESEL, STARTING IN KIHEI
5. ALLIANCE OF MAUI COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MEETING
6. Community questions answered at July 21 General Membership; many beyond original meeting scope
7. STATE REQUESTS PUBLIC COMMENTS ON CANE BURNING
8. FACEBOOK revitalized by KCA NOW!
9. Unfortunate news for our Community
10. I’M HERE FOR KARL!
11. WOW! Talk about Drawing a Large Crowd
12. MECO Advises, “Be Prepared.” Are you?
13. LARGE turnout at Council’s Planning Committee
14. July 21 General Membership Meeting mixes fun with safety.
15. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAINGARDEN IS? UPDATE
16. KCA testifies at Council’s LUC on R & T Park
17. Alliance of Maui Community Association Meeting Last Evening Completes Three Years of Service
18. Public Meeting on Cane Smoke at KCC TONIGHT Thursday, 6:30!!
19. Keokea Gulch becoming a popular KCA destination site
20. KCA Has Strong Presence at MC Planning Commission
21. Are you on the list??
22. UDRB says Walgreens not appropriate at this Kihei location-PC IS NEXT ON TUESDAY 6/9/15
23. Star Player is BACK again
24. KCA Design Review Committee (DRC) “scores” again
25. May 19 general membership meeting recap
26. Back AGAIN at the County Planning Commission
27. ALLIANCE TALKS WATER ON MONDAY
28. KCA again proposes a safe bike path in Kihei
29. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei? UPDATE!
30. FREE Scam Jam on Saturday
31. Returning for a general membership meeting this Tuesday
32. A SAFE BIKE RIDE IN MEMORY OF KARL HAGEN
33. WHALE SANCTUARY (HIHWNMS) PUBLIC MEETING IN KIHEI THIS WEDNESDAY
34. NO GYM FOR YOU!!
35. Coming to a Foodland near you? DETAILS Tuesday evening, Apr. 28, 2015
36. MMMC Meeting this Tuesday Evening
37. What do you do with your hazmat??? Up this weekend!
38. Be Ready for Traffic Delays in Wailea This Week (4/27/15)
39. Butts to Budgets to Ag Rates, Alliance shows variety
40. Pi’ilani Highway closes for road construction this week
41. What is happening at the State Legislature ? KCA report on the Saturday meeting
42. KCA testifies again at Council’s B & F Committee
43. Are you aware of SAAM?? Next one is Monday 4/20/15
44. Two KCA Directors testify at Planning Commission- we’ll be back on 4/28/15 too!
45. April 7 at 5:00 PM public meeting in Kihei on Electric Company merger REPORT
46. Are you ready for County’s FY 2016 Budget?
47. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community SIDEWALKS
48. The newest reconfiguration of the Ma’alaea Plantation from Spencer
49. Alliance of Maui Community Assoc’s talks Hazard Mitigation
50. KCA testimony on “Downtown Kihei “ before Councilman Bob Carroll’s Land Use Committee Yesterday
51. KCA Community Meeting Recap 3/17/15
52. What did MECO tell all the Community Associations last Thursday?
53. KCA testified to the Planning Commission this morning (3/10/15)
54. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community-BIKES
55. KCA Viewpoint in Maui News
56. COMMUNITY MEETING CONCERNS CORAL REEF SYSTEM CONDITION AND MORE
57. KCA 2/17/15 Community Meeting Recap
58. Kihei’s La’ie wetlands environmental project on Saturday
59. Alliance of Maui Community Associations 2/23/15
60. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
61. HWMO on Wildfires in Kihei this Tuesday evening
62. WORK ON TEMPORARY “BRIDGE” CONTINUES
63. KCA testimony in support of preserving & protecting Maui County’s coral reef system
64. WHAT’S NEW, MAUI LU? KCA HAS SOME ANSWERS IN 2015
65. Your Chance to converse with Director David Goode
66. A hero in our midst, right here on Maui
67. Alliance of Community Associations kicks off 2015
68. KCA-MPD MEETING INAUGURATE THE NEW YEAR IN KIHEI
69. Why are these markings along Kihei roadway this week? We have the answer
70. KCA TESTIFIED IN SUPPORT OF THE MPQ AND WAS HEARD BY COUNCIL
71. COMMUNITY FORUM ON HOMELESS , WEDNESDAY (1/21/15) IN KAHULUI
72. (KCA) MONTHLY MEETING THIS TUESDAY ( 1/20/15)
73. HEALTHY REEF SYSTEM TALK ON SATURDAY EVENING
74. Brown water alert at Kamaole II and III is not the way to start the new year!
75. Menehunes in the Maui Smoke Detectors?
76. WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI
77. Kihei’s “Holiday” Whale
78. NEW Kihei local farm stand opens mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
79. SUCCESS! Is KCA the Kihei Community Action? Safe walking to school?
80. First Kula Aha Moku Meeting in Kihei on Tuesday
81. IS THIS AN IMPROVEMENT? CHECK IT OUT, THEN VOTE
82. Maui News Viewpoint on December 2, 2014
83. Announcement is not related to KCA, but may be of interest to our bicycling community
84. HOT TOPIC MAKES ATTENTIVE MEETING TO CLOSE 2014
85. Will THIS plan yield a more pedestrian friendly Maui?
86. KCA lost a good friend
87. Why No Sidewalks Again? Seems All Talk and No Walk
88. PAR CAME TO KIHEI ON DECEMBER 10 AT 6:00 PM
89. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House- Update*
90. Kenolio Apartments project scheduled Public Meeting on 11/6/14
91. KCA responds to Pi’ilani Promenade owners’ invitation this week
92. Congratulations to Chief Tivoli S Faaumu, MPD New Chief
93. Environment topic of free Nov. 21 event
94. KCA loses a very good long term friend this week.
95. KCA Offers Kudos to WDNA for Community Presentation
96. Why is KCA testifying in support of Cental Maui Master Plan?
97. LAST 2014 COMMUNITY MEETING EXPLORES ELECTRIC SMART METERS IN KIHEI AND BEYOND SOON
98. State DOT working along Maui County Street
99. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
100. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities