1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
1. KCA responds to Pi’ilani Promenade owners’ invitation this week
2. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House
3. KCA loses a very good long term friend this week.
4. KCA Offers Kudos to WDNA for Community Presentation
5. Why is KCA testifying in support of Cental Maui Master Plan?
6. Kenolio Apartments project schedule Public Meeting on 11/6/14
7. State DOT working along Maui County Street
8. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
9. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
10. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
11. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
12. Meeting this Tuesday on Impact of FEMA on S. Maui
13. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
14. Tuesday’s Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
15. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
16. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
17. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS
18. KCA DRC Scores the Kenolio Apartment Project
19. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting
20. Maui News Editorializes on Kihei High School and DOE
21. WHY THE HECK CAN’T WE GET THIS SCHOOL BUILT?!? …build out of high school in Kihei seems distant.
22. Candidate Forums- Ours and Others
23. Are You in a Flood Zone? Better check as they have moved!
24. Fledgling County Commission is taking wing
25. The high school in Kihei will open WHEN?!? Find out this Tuesday.
26. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good? Nope.
27. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
28. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
29. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
30. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
31. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
32. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
33. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
34. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
35. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
36. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
37. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
38. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
39. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
40. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
41. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
42. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
43. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
44. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
45. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
46. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
47. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
48. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations
49. KCA continues to address the County Council
50. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday
51. KCA’s Semi-annual community update for 2014
52. YOU GOTTA EAT! But choice of where keeps changing in Kihei
53. FINALLY! Removal of unsightly rubble begins in No Kihei
54. Maui County Planning Commission Meeting on Makena Resort.
55. KCA Testimony at Maui County Council Meeting
56. Community Meeting Tuesday Evening 6/17/14 at 6:30 PM
57. Status of water available in South Maui among issues discussed.
58. Star Player is Missing again
59. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
60. OUR TESTIMONY TO COUNTY COUNCIL ON MAUI ISLAND PLAN
61. Fowl at La’ie Wetland Restoration Project
62. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.
63. Who DOES this? and Why?
64. MECO advises response to Maui County input to our Planning Committee
65. BOTH SKR AND NKR IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON
66. NOAA Fisheries 14th Semi-annual Main Hawaiian Islands Monk Seal Count 5/17/14
67. Angus and Roz “ talk story “ in Kihei this week
68. Water Resources and Management in Hawaii and how it affects South Maui 5/20/14
69. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations (SMCCA) Revived
70. WHY IS THE “STIP” IMPORTANT TO OUR COMMUNITY? WHAT IS “STIP?”
71. HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL REPORT & TRAINING
72. Can Industrial Hemp be Grown in South Maui? Opinions vary.
73. Kulanihakoi Gulch Fires Threatens North Kihei Homes This Afternoon
74. Strong turn out for Council’s Budget Committee meeting in Kihei
75. County Council Evening Public Hearing on Tax Increases on Wednesday
76. DPW Director David Goode meets with KCA Planning Committee
77. County Administration’s position of MECO’s proposed Kihei Transmission line.
78. So NOW H C & S has a public meeting scheduled (to conflict with KCA meeting.)
79. HDOT comes to Maui for meeting on Fed Aid for Highways
80. Members show intense concern about Climate Change at KCA meeting
81. Growing Cannabis in South Maui?
82. Invasive Species Come to KCA Community Meeting
83. March Meeting of Alliance of Maui Community Associations
84. Six lane Mokulele Hwy and four lane So Kihei Rd in your vision of our area?
85. No decision on Kihei “Exceptional Trees” nomination by Council
86. KCA lost a good friend
87. NO PARKING ON Kenolio Road– to be repaved in Kihei- Now
88. POST DISASTER RECONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS FOR CONSERVATION OF COASTAL RESOURCES AND PROTECTION OF COASTAL COMMUNITIES, MAUI COUNTY, HAWAII, USA
89. Little Fire Ants Come to Kihei
90. Mahalo David and Sonny
91. Report on MPD at KCA Meeting
92. LITTLE FIRE ANT INVADES MAUI
93. The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!!
94. Are you a law breaking criminal in South Maui?
95. Ka’ono’ulu Ahupua’a story for Kihei this Tuesday Evening
96. Maui says NO! to electric link to Oahu
97. Saturday afternoon tour of historic Kihei gulch
98. First 2014 Community Meeting on Coastal Erosion.
99. MCC Land Use Commitee Hearings in Kihei on 600 Unit A & B Project 2/5/14, 1:30 PM
100. KHAT meets with new Board of Education Representative