1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
1. Showing on Akaku NOW!! HOT TOPIC MAKES ATTENTIVE MEETING TO CLOSE 2014
2. Will THIS plan yield a more pedestrian friendly Maui?
3. WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI
4. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei?
5. KCA lost a good friend
6. SOME POSITIVE NEWS ABOUT THE N-S COLLECTOR ROAD
7. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
8. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House- Update*
9. Kenolio Apartments project scheduled Public Meeting on 11/6/14
10. KCA responds to Pi’ilani Promenade owners’ invitation this week
11. Congratulations to Chief Tivoli S Faaumu, MPD New Chief
12. Why No Sidewalks Again? Seems All Talk and No Walk
13. Environment topic of free Nov. 21 event
14. KCA loses a very good long term friend this week.
15. KCA Offers Kudos to WDNA for Community Presentation
16. Why is KCA testifying in support of Cental Maui Master Plan?
17. LAST 2014 COMMUNITY MEETING EXPLORES ELECTRIC SMART METERS IN KIHEI AND BEYOND SOON
18. State DOT working along Maui County Street
19. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
20. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
21. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
22. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
23. Meeting this Tuesday on Impact of FEMA on S. Maui
24. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
25. Tuesday’s Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
26. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
27. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
28. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS
29. KCA DRC Scores the Kenolio Apartment Project
30. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting
31. Maui News Editorializes on Kihei High School and DOE
32. WHY THE HECK CAN’T WE GET THIS SCHOOL BUILT?!? …build out of high school in Kihei seems distant.
33. Candidate Forums- Ours and Others
34. Are You in a Flood Zone? Better check as they have moved!
35. Fledgling County Commission is taking wing
36. The high school in Kihei will open WHEN?!? Find out this Tuesday.
37. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good? Nope.
38. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
39. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
40. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
41. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
42. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
43. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
44. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
45. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
46. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
47. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
48. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
49. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
50. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
51. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
52. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
53. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
54. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
55. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
56. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
57. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
58. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
59. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations
60. KCA continues to address the County Council
61. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday
62. KCA’s Semi-annual community update for 2014
63. YOU GOTTA EAT! But choice of where keeps changing in Kihei
64. FINALLY! Removal of unsightly rubble begins in No Kihei
65. Maui County Planning Commission Meeting on Makena Resort.
66. KCA Testimony at Maui County Council Meeting
67. Community Meeting Tuesday Evening 6/17/14 at 6:30 PM
68. Status of water available in South Maui among issues discussed.
69. Star Player is Missing again
70. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
71. OUR TESTIMONY TO COUNTY COUNCIL ON MAUI ISLAND PLAN
72. Fowl at La’ie Wetland Restoration Project
73. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.
74. Who DOES this? and Why?
75. MECO advises response to Maui County input to our Planning Committee
76. BOTH SKR AND NKR IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON
77. NOAA Fisheries 14th Semi-annual Main Hawaiian Islands Monk Seal Count 5/17/14
78. Angus and Roz “ talk story “ in Kihei this week
79. Water Resources and Management in Hawaii and how it affects South Maui 5/20/14
80. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations (SMCCA) Revived
81. WHY IS THE “STIP” IMPORTANT TO OUR COMMUNITY? WHAT IS “STIP?”
82. HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL REPORT & TRAINING
83. Can Industrial Hemp be Grown in South Maui? Opinions vary.
84. Kulanihakoi Gulch Fires Threatens North Kihei Homes This Afternoon
85. Strong turn out for Council’s Budget Committee meeting in Kihei
86. County Council Evening Public Hearing on Tax Increases on Wednesday
87. DPW Director David Goode meets with KCA Planning Committee
88. County Administration’s position of MECO’s proposed Kihei Transmission line.
89. So NOW H C & S has a public meeting scheduled (to conflict with KCA meeting.)
90. HDOT comes to Maui for meeting on Fed Aid for Highways
91. Members show intense concern about Climate Change at KCA meeting
92. Growing Cannabis in South Maui?
93. Invasive Species Come to KCA Community Meeting
94. March Meeting of Alliance of Maui Community Associations
95. Six lane Mokulele Hwy and four lane So Kihei Rd in your vision of our area?
96. No decision on Kihei “Exceptional Trees” nomination by Council
97. NO PARKING ON Kenolio Road– to be repaved in Kihei- Now
98. POST DISASTER RECONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS FOR CONSERVATION OF COASTAL RESOURCES AND PROTECTION OF COASTAL COMMUNITIES, MAUI COUNTY, HAWAII, USA
99. Little Fire Ants Come to Kihei
100. Mahalo David and Sonny