1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
39. Planning Committee
40. KCA Road Guidelines
41. Committee System
42. Recreation and Education Committee
43. How is Building in Kihei Different?
44. The Design Review Process
46. List of Exemplary Projects in Kihei
47. Piilani Promenade (AKA MegaMall) FEIS June 2017
48. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
49. North Kihei Issues
50. Email the Mayor – No Stop Light or Culvert!
51. The Wiliwili Award
52. Domicile/Housing Committee
53. Join a Committee
1. Another vehicle accidentt at Kaonoulu and Pi’ilani Highway this morning?
2. 2019 County Council Celebrates
3. South Kihei Housing Project Set To Go Before the County’s Planning Commision
4. County Council’s Land Use Committee Meeting Item Had Us Concerned But Passed 5-0 to Imua
5. UPDATE THIS THURSDAY**Keawakapu Parking Lot meeting draws about 80 concerned So Maui attendees
6. Kulanihakoi/ Pi’ilani Highway Intersection Upgrade Has Begun
7. ALOHA FRIDAY MORNING AT KENOLIO PARK HAS GLORIOUS COMMUNITY EVENT
8. GREEN Event on November 10 at UHMC
9. Proposed Welakahao Village Housing – Community Meeting in Kihei on November 8, 2018 at 6:30 PM
10. OPEN TODAY ***2 1/2 Months To Finish New Kihei Charter School
11. Digital Zoning Maps For Maui
12. County Council’s Planning Committee Meeting Addresses Coastal Environmental Concerns
13. Final County Candidate Forum 2018 Had Fair Turnout
14. THIS TUESDAY IN KIHEI–Future Solar Farm Above Maui Meadows
15. KULA MAKAI SIGN PROJECT COMMENCES THIS FRIDAY AT KENOLIO PARK
16. South Maui’s Historical Land Districts – October 26
17. Kamaole Beach Park I Makai Parking Lot to Close for Upgrades
18. Kaiwahine Village 100% Truly Affordable Rental Project – THIRD TIME WAS THE CHARM!
19. NOW is the time: what do you believe is needed concerning multimodal transportation in Kihei
20. KULANIHAKOI RIVER CROSSING PLAN FRONT PAGE MAUI NEWS
21. Wastewater Treatment Effect on Ma’alaea Bay and beyond
22. Oneloa Coalition Monthly Meeting at New Location Last Evening
23. THIS ONE WAS NOT SO EASY; FINAL CANDIDATE FORUM SET FOR OCTOBER 16, 6:30 PM
24. STILL WAITING Is Downtown Kihei Project several years away from commencement?
25. Art Hop – at Maui Brewing Company Again
26. What Happens to a Lame Duck’s Mayor’s Proposal When Delivered to the New Mayor?
27. Mai Poina ‘Oe Ia’U Park Signage: A Huge New One
28. Ma’alea Association Meeting Regarding Waste Water Treatment on Friday, October 5
29. This Tuesday Evening at 5:30 PM!!MAUI COUNTY FY 2020 BUDGET MEETING IN KIHEI 10/2/18 5:30PM
30. UPDATE–What would your boss say or do if you missed a lot of time on the job?
31. First County Candidate Forum Fills the Room
32. Council committee progress derailed by non-attendance
33. KOA Partners Meetings on Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall)
34. VISION ZERO: MAUI EVENT AT KALAMA PARK
35. State Land Use Commission Unanimous Vote for Land Change to Agriculture
36. KOA Partners Public Meeting Regarding Land Use of former Pi’ilani Promenade (aka MegaMall) this Monday Evening
37. Second KCA Committee Meeting with KIRC this afternoon.
38. Kelly King 3rd Quarter Meeting with KCA BOD 9/10/18
39. First County Candidate Forum on 9/18/18, 6:30 PM
40. Oneloa Coalition Meeting at Maalaea Continues Lengthy Process on Makena State Park.
41. Go Ride A Bike In Kihei THIS Month!
42. Brush cleared after homes destroyed in Kihei fire
43. “Sea Level Rise” addressed at Council’s Planning Committee this morning
44. We Look at the Latest Version of Spencer’s Maalaea Mauka Proposed Project
45. Just a little off the top, please
46. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting Monday Evening Looked At Changes To Our Island And Its Residents
47. Kihei May Well Have a Whale Day Again In 2019 – Stay Tuned
48. Community Signs in North Kihei Today
49. ACTIONS IN KIHEI BEFORE HURRICANE LANE ARRIVES THIS WEEK ON MAUI
50. Maui’s First Respondents Responding
51. Design Review Committee Hears Latest on Honua’ula Project
52. Art Hop in Kihei in September
53. What can be done to better the Pi’ilani Highway?
54. Mike Moran at Kihei Public Library August 21
55. Microbial indicators of marine recreational water quality in Maui, Hawai`i
56. Helping to Reduce Danger for Our Endangered Ocean Creatures
57. THIS MORNING!! One time free assorted medical care to be offered again this summer in Kihei
58. Why Can’t We Achieve Safe Bicycling in South Maui?
59. NO LEFT TURN coming soon to Welakahao Maui News report
60. Sand removal- the good, needed kind- on SKR
61. ACTUAL preparation work on high school underway in Kihei
62. What’s New, Maui Lu? Redo
63. Not Only South Maui Sees Great Need for High School in Kihei
64. Gridlock hits Kihei early Friday Afternoon
65. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (second)
66. MAUI NEWS REPORTS ON KCA CANDIDATE FORUM IN TWO FRONT PAGE ARTICLES (first)
67. Candidate Forum Meeting Fills the Room
68. Oneloa Coalition July meeting last evening
69. Liability, – the state of being responsible for something, especially by law.
70. Can We Achieve A Safe Route To School? Now? Later? Never?
71. KCA testifies at State LUC re Kaonoulu/Pi’ilani Promenade/MegaMall Future
72. When is a DEADLINE not really a deadline?
73. Tuesday, July 17, 6:30 PM: First KCA candidate forum for state legislature
74. STATE LAND USE COMMISSION (LUC) PUBLIC MEETING ON FUTURE OF PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL
75. Candidate info—What You Need to Understand about Voting in the 2018 Primaries
76. Our Design Review Committee (DRC) Receives New Development Info
77. WHAT IS NEXT FOR THE PI’ILANI PROMENADE, AKA MEGAMALL?
78. COUNTY COMMITTEE APPROVES PURCHASE OF NORTH KIHEI SHORELINE PROPERTY
79. Governor Ige Meets With The Community Associations
80. What KIRC plans to do on their land near boat ramp in South Kihei
81. So What happen to live TV? HUGE CANDIDATE FORUM LIVE ON AKAKU ON JUNE 27 AT 5:30 PM
82. Everyday Occurrence on South Maui Beaches
83. Who does this?
84. TONIGHT!!Dual Film event at the MACC on June 30 at 7:00 PM for concerned ocean environmentalists
85. Deer at Lipoa Street Farmers’ Market this Morning
86. MPO hele mai maui transportation plan
87. State Land Use Commission (LUC) Travels to Kihei for a Site Visit of the Location of the Proposed New High School Mauka of Highway this Afternoon
88. Kihei Sub-area Transportation Study
89. TRUE Affordable housing starting construction in Kihei THIS year
90. STATE LAND USE COMMISSION IN KIHEI THURSDAY FOR DOE HIGH SCHOOL SITE VISIT
91. Walking Safely Along and Crossing South Kihei Road
92. Second Quarter, 2018 KCA BOD meeting with Kelly King
93. Oneloa Coaltion Monthly Meeting Fills the Room with members
94. More to the Kulanihakoi traffic signal light than just motor vehicles
95. UPDATE BROWN WATER ALERTS ISSUED BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
96. Update on Ocean Water Quality Study
97. DOH CWB modifies Cove Park Alert on water quality today
98. MAUI MPO POLICY BOARD IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
99. KULANIHAKOI RIVER GULCH BRIDGE PROJECT GOES BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!
100. New Traffic Signal at Kulanihakoi Street and Pi’ilani Highway possible next month