1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
1. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
2. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
3. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
4. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
5. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
6. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
7. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good?
8. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
9. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
10. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
11. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
12. State Land Use Commission (LUC) agrees with KCA
13. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
14. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
15. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
16. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
17. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
18. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
19. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
20. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
21. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
22. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
23. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
24. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations
25. KCA continues to address the County Council
26. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday
27. KCA’s Semi-annual community update for 2014
28. YOU GOTTA EAT! But choice of where keeps changing in Kihei
29. FINALLY! Removal of unsightly rubble begins in No Kihei
30. Maui County Planning Commission Meeting on Makena Resort.
31. KCA Testimony at Maui County Council Meeting
32. Community Meeting Tuesday Evening 6/17/14 at 6:30 PM
33. Status of water available in South Maui among issues discussed.
34. Star Player is Missing again
35. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
36. OUR TESTIMONY TO COUNTY COUNCIL ON MAUI ISLAND PLAN
37. Fowl at La’ie Wetland Restoration Project
38. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.
39. Who DOES this? and Why?
40. MECO advises response to Maui County input to our Planning Committee
41. BOTH SKR AND NKR IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON
42. NOAA Fisheries 14th Semi-annual Main Hawaiian Islands Monk Seal Count 5/17/14
43. Angus and Roz “ talk story “ in Kihei this week
44. Water Resources and Management in Hawaii and how it affects South Maui 5/20/14
45. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations (SMCCA) Revived
46. WHY IS THE “STIP” IMPORTANT TO OUR COMMUNITY? WHAT IS “STIP?”
47. HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL REPORT & TRAINING
48. Can Industrial Hemp be Grown in South Maui? Opinions vary.
49. Kulanihakoi Gulch Fires Threatens North Kihei Homes This Afternoon
50. Strong turn out for Council’s Budget Committee meeting in Kihei
51. County Council Evening Public Hearing on Tax Increases on Wednesday
52. DPW Director David Goode meets with KCA Planning Committee
53. County Administration’s position of MECO’s proposed Kihei Transmission line.
54. So NOW H C & S has a public meeting scheduled (to conflict with KCA meeting.)
55. HDOT comes to Maui for meeting on Fed Aid for Highways
56. Members show intense concern about Climate Change at KCA meeting
57. Growing Cannabis in South Maui?
58. Invasive Species Come to KCA Community Meeting
59. March Meeting of Alliance of Maui Community Associations
60. Six lane Mokulele Hwy and four lane So Kihei Rd in your vision of our area?
61. No decision on Kihei “Exceptional Trees” nomination by Council
62. KCA lost a good friend
63. NO PARKING ON Kenolio Road– to be repaved in Kihei- Now
64. POST DISASTER RECONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS FOR CONSERVATION OF COASTAL RESOURCES AND PROTECTION OF COASTAL COMMUNITIES, MAUI COUNTY, HAWAII, USA
65. Little Fire Ants Come to Kihei
66. Mahalo David and Sonny
67. Report on MPD at KCA Meeting
68. LITTLE FIRE ANT INVADES MAUI
69. The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!!
70. Are you a law breaking criminal in South Maui?
71. Ka’ono’ulu Ahupua’a story for Kihei this Tuesday Evening
72. Maui says NO! to electric link to Oahu
73. Saturday afternoon tour of historic Kihei gulch
74. First 2014 Community Meeting on Coastal Erosion.
75. MCC Land Use Commitee Hearings in Kihei on 600 Unit A & B Project 2/5/14, 1:30 PM
76. KHAT meets with new Board of Education Representative
77. Do you think driver who did this was driving speed limit? Quick repair
78. A Morning of Activity at Kalama Park
79. KCA Visits New MPD Station in Kihei
80. Maalaea would be origin of electric cable connecting Maui and Oahu
81. County UDRB looks at McDonald’s Kihei
82. What just a little rain shower can do in Kihei
83. Coastal Erosion to be featured by KCA on 1/21/14
84. KCA Committees and the Community Plan
85. KCA Position Statement Concerning Southwest Maui’s Water Supply
86. Transportation Plans for South Maui
87. Cruising into Kihei
88. Local residents exhibit distress on proposed neighborhood development
89. Are we getting any improvements for safe walking & biking across Kihei? Not yet!
90. Malama ‘Aina Recycling Event at Hope Chapel Sat 1/4/14 9AM to 1 PM
91. Planning Commission Approves R & T Park Expansion Plans
92. Just walking the dog in Kihei
93. A KITE NAMED ALOHA FLYS OVER KIHEI
94. Public meeting on forty eight unit “affordable” home development in central Kihei on Monday
95. An informative presentation on Sea Level Rise in Hawaii observed in Kihei
96. KCA Reviews A & B’s Kihei Residential Project* Committee has 2 meetings on 12/18 in KIHEI!
97. COMMUNITY PRESENTATION FOR STATE DOE AT LOKELANI THURSDAY
98. Kihei-Makena Police Station Breaks Ground— Grand Opening 12/5/13 at 9:00 AM
99. PAR came to Kihei last evening
100. Sea Level Change and Coastal Flooding Impacts Presentation 12/13/13