1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
1. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House
2. Kenolio Apartments project schedule Public Meeting on 11/6/14
3. State DOT working along Maui County Street
4. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
5. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
6. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
7. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
8. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
9. Tuesday’s Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
10. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
11. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
12. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS
13. KCA DRC Scores the Kenolio Apartment Project
14. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting
15. Maui News Editorializes on Kihei High School and DOE
16. WHY THE HECK CAN’T WE GET THIS SCHOOL BUILT?!? …build out of high school in Kihei seems distant.
17. Candidate Forums- Ours and Others
18. Are You in a Flood Zone? Better check as they have moved!
19. Fledgling County Commission is taking wing
20. The high school in Kihei will open WHEN?!? Find out this Tuesday.
21. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good? Nope.
22. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
23. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
24. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
25. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
26. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
27. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
28. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
29. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
30. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
31. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
32. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
33. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
34. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
35. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
36. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
37. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
38. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
39. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
40. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
41. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
42. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
43. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations
44. KCA continues to address the County Council
45. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday
46. KCA’s Semi-annual community update for 2014
47. YOU GOTTA EAT! But choice of where keeps changing in Kihei
48. FINALLY! Removal of unsightly rubble begins in No Kihei
49. Maui County Planning Commission Meeting on Makena Resort.
50. KCA Testimony at Maui County Council Meeting
51. Community Meeting Tuesday Evening 6/17/14 at 6:30 PM
52. Status of water available in South Maui among issues discussed.
53. Star Player is Missing again
54. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
55. OUR TESTIMONY TO COUNTY COUNCIL ON MAUI ISLAND PLAN
56. Fowl at La’ie Wetland Restoration Project
57. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.
58. Who DOES this? and Why?
59. MECO advises response to Maui County input to our Planning Committee
60. BOTH SKR AND NKR IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON
61. NOAA Fisheries 14th Semi-annual Main Hawaiian Islands Monk Seal Count 5/17/14
62. Angus and Roz “ talk story “ in Kihei this week
63. Water Resources and Management in Hawaii and how it affects South Maui 5/20/14
64. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations (SMCCA) Revived
65. WHY IS THE “STIP” IMPORTANT TO OUR COMMUNITY? WHAT IS “STIP?”
66. HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL REPORT & TRAINING
67. Can Industrial Hemp be Grown in South Maui? Opinions vary.
68. Kulanihakoi Gulch Fires Threatens North Kihei Homes This Afternoon
69. Strong turn out for Council’s Budget Committee meeting in Kihei
70. County Council Evening Public Hearing on Tax Increases on Wednesday
71. DPW Director David Goode meets with KCA Planning Committee
72. County Administration’s position of MECO’s proposed Kihei Transmission line.
73. So NOW H C & S has a public meeting scheduled (to conflict with KCA meeting.)
74. HDOT comes to Maui for meeting on Fed Aid for Highways
75. Members show intense concern about Climate Change at KCA meeting
76. Growing Cannabis in South Maui?
77. Invasive Species Come to KCA Community Meeting
78. March Meeting of Alliance of Maui Community Associations
79. Six lane Mokulele Hwy and four lane So Kihei Rd in your vision of our area?
80. No decision on Kihei “Exceptional Trees” nomination by Council
81. KCA lost a good friend
82. NO PARKING ON Kenolio Road– to be repaved in Kihei- Now
83. POST DISASTER RECONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS FOR CONSERVATION OF COASTAL RESOURCES AND PROTECTION OF COASTAL COMMUNITIES, MAUI COUNTY, HAWAII, USA
84. Little Fire Ants Come to Kihei
85. Mahalo David and Sonny
86. Report on MPD at KCA Meeting
87. LITTLE FIRE ANT INVADES MAUI
88. The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!!
89. Are you a law breaking criminal in South Maui?
90. Ka’ono’ulu Ahupua’a story for Kihei this Tuesday Evening
91. Maui says NO! to electric link to Oahu
92. Saturday afternoon tour of historic Kihei gulch
93. First 2014 Community Meeting on Coastal Erosion.
94. MCC Land Use Commitee Hearings in Kihei on 600 Unit A & B Project 2/5/14, 1:30 PM
95. KHAT meets with new Board of Education Representative
96. Do you think driver who did this was driving speed limit? Quick repair
97. A Morning of Activity at Kalama Park
98. KCA Visits New MPD Station in Kihei
99. Maalaea would be origin of electric cable connecting Maui and Oahu
100. County UDRB looks at McDonald’s Kihei