1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
1. IS THIS AN IMPROVEMENT? CHECK IT OUT, THEN VOTE
2. Kihei’s La’ie wetlands environmental project in February
3. Announcement is not related to KCA, but may be of interest to our bicycling community
4. KCA WILL TESTIFY IN SUPPORT OF THE MPQ DEC 19 AT COUNCIL
5. Maui News Viewpoint on December 2, 2014
6. HOT TOPIC MAKES ATTENTIVE MEETING TO CLOSE 2014
7. Will THIS plan yield a more pedestrian friendly Maui?
8. WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI
9. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei?
10. KCA lost a good friend
11. Why No Sidewalks Again? Seems All Talk and No Walk
12. PAR CAME TO KIHEI ON DECEMBER 10 AT 6:00 PM
13. SOME POSITIVE NEWS ABOUT THE N-S COLLECTOR ROAD
14. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
15. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House- Update*
16. Kenolio Apartments project scheduled Public Meeting on 11/6/14
17. KCA responds to Pi’ilani Promenade owners’ invitation this week
18. Congratulations to Chief Tivoli S Faaumu, MPD New Chief
19. Environment topic of free Nov. 21 event
20. KCA loses a very good long term friend this week.
21. KCA Offers Kudos to WDNA for Community Presentation
22. Why is KCA testifying in support of Cental Maui Master Plan?
23. LAST 2014 COMMUNITY MEETING EXPLORES ELECTRIC SMART METERS IN KIHEI AND BEYOND SOON
24. State DOT working along Maui County Street
25. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
26. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
27. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
28. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
29. Meeting this Tuesday on Impact of FEMA on S. Maui
30. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
31. Tuesday’s Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
32. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
33. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
34. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS
35. KCA DRC Scores the Kenolio Apartment Project
36. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting
37. Maui News Editorializes on Kihei High School and DOE
38. WHY THE HECK CAN’T WE GET THIS SCHOOL BUILT?!? …build out of high school in Kihei seems distant.
39. Candidate Forums- Ours and Others
40. Are You in a Flood Zone? Better check as they have moved!
41. Fledgling County Commission is taking wing
42. The high school in Kihei will open WHEN?!? Find out this Tuesday.
43. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good? Nope.
44. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
45. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
46. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
47. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
48. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
49. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
50. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
51. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
52. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
53. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
54. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
55. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
56. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
57. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
58. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
59. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
60. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
61. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
62. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
63. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
64. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
65. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations
66. KCA continues to address the County Council
67. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday
68. KCA’s Semi-annual community update for 2014
69. YOU GOTTA EAT! But choice of where keeps changing in Kihei
70. FINALLY! Removal of unsightly rubble begins in No Kihei
71. Maui County Planning Commission Meeting on Makena Resort.
72. KCA Testimony at Maui County Council Meeting
73. Community Meeting Tuesday Evening 6/17/14 at 6:30 PM
74. Status of water available in South Maui among issues discussed.
75. Star Player is Missing again
76. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
77. OUR TESTIMONY TO COUNTY COUNCIL ON MAUI ISLAND PLAN
78. Fowl at La’ie Wetland Restoration Project
79. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.
80. Who DOES this? and Why?
81. MECO advises response to Maui County input to our Planning Committee
82. BOTH SKR AND NKR IMPROVEMENTS COMING SOON
83. NOAA Fisheries 14th Semi-annual Main Hawaiian Islands Monk Seal Count 5/17/14
84. Angus and Roz “ talk story “ in Kihei this week
85. Water Resources and Management in Hawaii and how it affects South Maui 5/20/14
86. South Maui Coalition of Community Associations (SMCCA) Revived
87. WHY IS THE “STIP” IMPORTANT TO OUR COMMUNITY? WHAT IS “STIP?”
88. HAWAIIAN MONK SEAL REPORT & TRAINING
89. Can Industrial Hemp be Grown in South Maui? Opinions vary.
90. Kulanihakoi Gulch Fires Threatens North Kihei Homes This Afternoon
91. Strong turn out for Council’s Budget Committee meeting in Kihei
92. County Council Evening Public Hearing on Tax Increases on Wednesday
93. DPW Director David Goode meets with KCA Planning Committee
94. County Administration’s position of MECO’s proposed Kihei Transmission line.
95. So NOW H C & S has a public meeting scheduled (to conflict with KCA meeting.)
96. HDOT comes to Maui for meeting on Fed Aid for Highways
97. Members show intense concern about Climate Change at KCA meeting
98. Growing Cannabis in South Maui?
99. Invasive Species Come to KCA Community Meeting
100. March Meeting of Alliance of Maui Community Associations