1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
1. PUC Listening Session of Maui 9/4/15 re NextEra at 6:00 PM
2. State DCCA public hearings on Maui in September
3. INITIAL CONSTRUCTION BEGINS ON THE KRAUSZ DOWNTOWN KIHEI PROJECT
4. Is the short segment of NSCR set to begin construction
5. When it rains, it pours
6. September 13 General Membership meeting is a PARTY!
7. Public meeting offered by Victory on Nani Loa development in SEP
8. PLANNING COMMITTEE ASKS STATE- RECEIVES QUICK POSITIVE REPLY
9. DRC examines new Central Kïhei Project this week.
10. KCA joins other concerned groups to meet with Bob Carroll
11. MAUI COUNTY BUDGET UPCOMING ONCE AGAIN
12. DRC examines new Central Kïhei Project this week
13. PRE-PARTY LIVE TV SHOW TUESDAY AT 7:00 PM
14. STATE REQUESTS PUBLIC COMMENTS ON CANE BURNING by 8/29/15
15. County Planning Commission again examined the Ohukai/P Hwy traffic project
16. FACEBOOK revitalized by KCA NOW!
17. SHOW ME THE WATER please!
18. I’M HERE FOR KARL!
19. DID YOU RIDE A BIKE ON MAUI WHERE NO ONE HAS RIDDEN BEFORE?
20. KCA MEMBERS, Maui Food Bank says mahalo
21. KCA back at Planning Commission to speak on DownTown Kihei
22. Maui County road repairs this week in Kihei and more planned.
23. MAKING BIODIESEL, STARTING IN KIHEI
24. ALLIANCE OF MAUI COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MEETING
25. Kihei Living History at the Library on Tuesday Evening
26. Community questions answered at July 21 General Membership; many beyond original meeting scope
27. KCA recommends you attend FEMA meeting at KCC on Thursday
28. Unfortunate news for our Community
29. WOW! Talk about Drawing a Large Crowd
30. MECO Advises, “Be Prepared.” Are you?
31. LARGE turnout at Council’s Planning Committee
32. July 21 General Membership Meeting mixes fun with safety.
33. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAINGARDEN IS? UPDATE
34. KCA testifies at Council’s LUC on R & T Park
35. Alliance of Maui Community Association Meeting Last Evening Completes Three Years of Service
36. Public Meeting on Cane Smoke at KCC TONIGHT Thursday, 6:30!!
37. Keokea Gulch becoming a popular KCA destination site
38. KCA Has Strong Presence at MC Planning Commission
39. Are you on the list??
40. UDRB says Walgreens not appropriate at this Kihei location-PC IS NEXT ON TUESDAY 6/9/15
41. Star Player is BACK again
42. KCA Design Review Committee (DRC) “scores” again
43. May 19 general membership meeting recap
44. ALLIANCE TALKS WATER ON MONDAY
45. KCA again proposes a safe bike path in Kihei
46. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei? UPDATE!
47. FREE Scam Jam on Saturday
48. Returning for a general membership meeting this Tuesday
49. A SAFE BIKE RIDE IN MEMORY OF KARL HAGEN
50. WHALE SANCTUARY (HIHWNMS) PUBLIC MEETING IN KIHEI THIS WEDNESDAY
51. NO GYM FOR YOU!!
52. Coming to a Foodland near you? DETAILS Tuesday evening, Apr. 28, 2015
53. MMMC Meeting this Tuesday Evening
54. What do you do with your hazmat??? Up this weekend!
55. Be Ready for Traffic Delays in Wailea This Week (4/27/15)
56. Butts to Budgets to Ag Rates, Alliance shows variety
57. Pi’ilani Highway closes for road construction this week
58. What is happening at the State Legislature ? KCA report on the Saturday meeting
59. KCA testifies again at Council’s B & F Committee
60. Are you aware of SAAM?? Next one is Monday 4/20/15
61. Two KCA Directors testify at Planning Commission- we’ll be back on 4/28/15 too!
62. April 7 at 5:00 PM public meeting in Kihei on Electric Company merger REPORT
63. Are you ready for County’s FY 2016 Budget?
64. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community SIDEWALKS
65. The newest reconfiguration of the Ma’alaea Plantation from Spencer
66. Alliance of Maui Community Assoc’s talks Hazard Mitigation
67. KCA testimony on “Downtown Kihei “ before Councilman Bob Carroll’s Land Use Committee Yesterday
68. KCA Community Meeting Recap 3/17/15
69. What did MECO tell all the Community Associations last Thursday?
70. KCA testified to the Planning Commission this morning (3/10/15)
71. KCA ‘s ongoing call for a safe reasonable walkable/bikeable community-BIKES
72. KCA Viewpoint in Maui News
73. COMMUNITY MEETING CONCERNS CORAL REEF SYSTEM CONDITION AND MORE
74. KCA 2/17/15 Community Meeting Recap
75. Kihei’s La’ie wetlands environmental project on Saturday
76. Alliance of Maui Community Associations 2/23/15
77. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
78. HWMO on Wildfires in Kihei this Tuesday evening
79. WORK ON TEMPORARY “BRIDGE” CONTINUES
80. KCA testimony in support of preserving & protecting Maui County’s coral reef system
81. WHAT’S NEW, MAUI LU? KCA HAS SOME ANSWERS IN 2015
82. Your Chance to converse with Director David Goode
83. A hero in our midst, right here on Maui
84. Alliance of Community Associations kicks off 2015
85. KCA-MPD MEETING INAUGURATE THE NEW YEAR IN KIHEI
86. Why are these markings along Kihei roadway this week? We have the answer
87. KCA TESTIFIED IN SUPPORT OF THE MPQ AND WAS HEARD BY COUNCIL
88. COMMUNITY FORUM ON HOMELESS , WEDNESDAY (1/21/15) IN KAHULUI
89. (KCA) MONTHLY MEETING THIS TUESDAY ( 1/20/15)
90. HEALTHY REEF SYSTEM TALK ON SATURDAY EVENING
91. Brown water alert at Kamaole II and III is not the way to start the new year!
92. Menehunes in the Maui Smoke Detectors?
93. WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI
94. Kihei’s “Holiday” Whale
95. NEW Kihei local farm stand opens mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
96. SUCCESS! Is KCA the Kihei Community Action? Safe walking to school?
97. First Kula Aha Moku Meeting in Kihei on Tuesday
98. IS THIS AN IMPROVEMENT? CHECK IT OUT, THEN VOTE
99. Maui News Viewpoint on December 2, 2014
100. Announcement is not related to KCA, but may be of interest to our bicycling community