1. About KCA
2. Mission Statement
3. Meeting Schedule
4. Get Involved
5. Join the KCA!
6. Contact Us
8. Volunteer Opportunities
9. Public Relations
11. Photo Gallery
12. Board of Directors
13. Support KCA
14. About Kihei
17. Event Calendar
18. KCA Board of Director’s Application
20. Please Sign In
22. Access denied!
23. Member Directory
24. Join a Committee
25. Video Gallery
26. Full Width
27. Newsletter Signup
30. KCA Membership Application/Renewal Form
31. Design Review Committee
32. Membership Committee
40. Planning Committee
41. KCA Road Guidelines
42. Committee System
43. Recreation Committee
1. KCA Viewpoint in Maui News
2. Kihei’s La’ie wetlands environmental project on Saturday
3. Alliance of Maui Community Associations 2/23/15
4. KCA 2/17/15 Community Meeting Recap
5. HWMO on Wildfires in Kihei next month
6. KCA offers congratulations to the Wastewater Division of EM
7. WORK ON TEMPORARY “BRIDGE” CONTINUES
8. KCA testimony in support of preserving & protecting Maui County’s coral reef system
9. WHAT’S NEW, MAUI LU? KCA HAS SOME ANSWERS IN 2015
10. Your Chance to converse with Director David Goode
11. A hero in our midst, right here on Maui
12. Alliance of Community Associations kicks off 2015
13. KCA-MPD MEETING INAUGURATE THE NEW YEAR IN KIHEI
14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RAINGARDEN IS? You will this Saturday 1/24/15
15. Why are these markings along Kihei roadway this week? We have the answer
16. KCA TESTIFIED IN SUPPORT OF THE MPQ AND WAS HEARD BY COUNCIL
17. COMMUNITY FORUM ON HOMELESS , WEDNESDAY (1/21/15) IN KAHULUI
18. Star Player is Missing again
19. (KCA) MONTHLY MEETING THIS TUESDAY ( 1/20/15)
20. HEALTHY REEF SYSTEM TALK ON SATURDAY EVENING
21. Brown water alert at Kamaole II and III is not the way to start the new year!
22. Menehunes in the Maui Smoke Detectors?
23. WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI
24. Kihei’s “Holiday” Whale
25. NEW Kihei local farm stand opens mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
26. SUCCESS! Is KCA the Kihei Community Action? Safe walking to school?
27. First Kula Aha Moku Meeting in Kihei on Tuesday
28. IS THIS AN IMPROVEMENT? CHECK IT OUT, THEN VOTE
29. Maui News Viewpoint on December 2, 2014
30. Announcement is not related to KCA, but may be of interest to our bicycling community
31. HOT TOPIC MAKES ATTENTIVE MEETING TO CLOSE 2014
32. Will THIS plan yield a more pedestrian friendly Maui?
33. Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei?
34. KCA lost a good friend
35. Why No Sidewalks Again? Seems All Talk and No Walk
36. PAR CAME TO KIHEI ON DECEMBER 10 AT 6:00 PM
37. KCA General Membership Community Meeting Fills the House- Update*
38. Kenolio Apartments project scheduled Public Meeting on 11/6/14
39. KCA responds to Pi’ilani Promenade owners’ invitation this week
40. Congratulations to Chief Tivoli S Faaumu, MPD New Chief
41. Environment topic of free Nov. 21 event
42. KCA loses a very good long term friend this week.
43. KCA Offers Kudos to WDNA for Community Presentation
44. Why is KCA testifying in support of Cental Maui Master Plan?
45. LAST 2014 COMMUNITY MEETING EXPLORES ELECTRIC SMART METERS IN KIHEI AND BEYOND SOON
46. State DOT working along Maui County Street
47. Who is doing what at Kulanihakoi Gulch?
48. Outdoor Cat Management on Maui- Possibilities and Practicalities
49. State Department of Health Maui Meeting on Cesspools
50. South Maui Event presented by Maui Business Brainstormers
51. Meeting this Tuesday on Impact of FEMA on S. Maui
52. Mayor’s Office Regional Budget Meeting in Kihei 10/6/14
53. Tuesday’s Community Meeting Focuses on General Election
54. County Planning Committee Bill on Home-Based Businesses Passes
55. How Many Cats are in your Neighborhood?
56. KCA comments on the Pi’ilani Promenade’s DEIS
57. KCA DRC Scores the Kenolio Apartment Project
58. Alliance of Maui Community Associations Meeting
59. Maui News Editorializes on Kihei High School and DOE
60. WHY THE HECK CAN’T WE GET THIS SCHOOL BUILT?!? …build out of high school in Kihei seems distant.
61. Candidate Forums- Ours and Others
62. Are You in a Flood Zone? Better check as they have moved!
63. Fledgling County Commission is taking wing
64. The high school in Kihei will open WHEN?!? Find out this Tuesday.
65. Is the North Kihei Black Wall down for good? Nope.
66. KCA Meeting on Ka’ono’ulu (8/19/14)
67. Kenolio Apartments land clearing this week.
68. So it will be another used car lot after all, mauka of Highway
69. Downtown Kihei Project Takes Next BIG Step
70. PUBLIC MEETING! Examines Proposed Residential Condo Project on Kanani Rd.
71. Is WALGREENS Coming to Kihei? DRC Very Busy!
72. Tuesday Aug. 19th General Membership Meeting Looks at Kaonoulu
73. STIP was back in Kihei on Tuesday
74. IS THIS YOUR KAYAK??
75. KCA testifies for Styrofoam Ban at Council Committee Monday
76. Oneloa Coaltion meeting on Makena State Park today
77. Alliance of Maui Community Associations July, 14, 2014
78. SKR DETOURS FROM KEONEKAI TO ALANUI KE ALI’I
79. New Voices for elected office address KCA Membership
80. Now this IS an Update on Pi’ilani Promenade
81. Our Design Review Committee Reviewed Maalaea Project
82. No Surprise; Council LUC Approves A & B 600 in No. Kihei
83. Island-wide Litter Cleanup Proposed for July, 19, 2014
84. Meet some “first time” candidates from South Maui
85. An evening of learning at MOC at Maalaea
86. KCA meets with “Downtown Kihei” Project Developers
87. State (DOH CAB) Fines H C & S for Air Violations
88. KCA continues to address the County Council
89. Kihei History Night at the Library Tuesday
90. KCA’s Semi-annual community update for 2014
91. YOU GOTTA EAT! But choice of where keeps changing in Kihei
92. FINALLY! Removal of unsightly rubble begins in No Kihei
93. Maui County Planning Commission Meeting on Makena Resort.
94. KCA Testimony at Maui County Council Meeting
95. Community Meeting Tuesday Evening 6/17/14 at 6:30 PM
96. Status of water available in South Maui among issues discussed.
97. Maui Brewing Co (MBC) Kihei brewery construction continues at R & T Park mauka Pi’ilani Hwy.
98. OUR TESTIMONY TO COUNTY COUNCIL ON MAUI ISLAND PLAN
99. Fowl at La’ie Wetland Restoration Project
100. Commercial Construction Continues Mauka of Highway in N. Kihei.