Next Community Meeting
MARCH 21, 20176:30 To 8:00 at Kihei Charter School behind the gas station on Lipoa.
Dr. Amanda Cording speaks on green streets principals, green roofs, ecological engineering, porous pavements and more.
COME EARLY FOR A SEAT!
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!
KCA NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT TO SHAPE OUR FUTURE!
NEXT MEETING: MARCH 21, 2017
6:30 To 8:00 at Kihei Charter School behind the gas station on Lipoa.
Dr. Amanda Cording speaks on green streets principals, green roofs, ecological engineering, porous pavements and more. COME EARLY FOR A SEAT!
HAVE TIME AND A DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? KCA BOARD WANTS NEW VOLUNTEERS TO HELP WITH PROJECTS AND CARRY THE TORCH INTO THE FUTURE. PLEASE CONTACT KCA TO ASK HOW YOU CAN BE OF SERVICE TO OUR COMMUNITY.
Missed Dick Mayer's presentation on development planned for South Maui? Check out this page
Have a question about something you saw in Kihei? Check the KCA website! If the answer isn't already there, leave a post.
MAHALO TO OUR BUSINESS MEMBERS! If you want a link to your business website, email us!
Aloha Aku Inn
Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union
Hawaiian Paddle Sports
Insurance Associates, Inc.
Kihei Wailea Medical Center
Lelani Kai AOAO
Maui Ali'i Kai Vacation Resort
Maui Coast Hotel
Maui Real Estate Advisors
Maui Real Estate Search
Menehune Shores AOAO
PB Sullivan Construction, Inc
South Maui Gardens
Victory Development, Inc.
Viking Construction, Inc
Wailea Point Village AOAO
Support the Ocean Water Quality Study!
Read about this issue here!
What is the microbial content of Maui ocean waters?
Where is it worst?
Is it getting better or worse?
These and more questions will be answered by the scientific evaluation of Department of Health water samples under way by researchers Neil and Mailea, with the study financed as below.
|Kihei Community Association||$3,000|
|Snorkel Bob Foundation||$3,000|
|Sierra Club Maui Group||$1,000|
|Maui Office of Economic Development||$942|
|KCA public meeting and other miscellaneous contributions||$351|
- Is This the Beginning Of Eclipse’s Pi’ilani Outlet Mall Project in No Kihei?-YES April 26, 2012
- The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!! February 4, 2014
- What if they built a mall and no one came? June 26, 2012
- “Pave Paradise, Put Up a Parking Lot?” January 26, 2012
- Street Tree Committee Asks; County Administration Answers July 22, 2011
- County Government Officials Show Very Strong Presence at Our Green Meeting March 26, 2017
- A Trio of Free events this week in S. Maui concerning items of KCA concern, climate change, bicycling and coral reefs. Seize the opportunity! March 26, 2017
- Honolulu Civil Beat comes to Maui on Friday 3/24 March 25, 2017
- Council’s LUC Committee says go to the land for “Wellness” proposed project on Wednesday afternoon March 24, 2017
- Council’s IEM Committee Meeting Monday Afternoon March 16, 2017
- Mike Moran: Mahalo, David. Then keep an ear out for the Planni…
- David Christian: Aloha I also live behind the proposed developem…
- Karen: And how about the house lots being sold on the wet…
- Mike Moran: We completely agree, as the heading states Kihei f…
- Joseph Kohn MD: Tax corporations for the privilege of doing busine…