Let your voice be heard regarding the future of Kihei and South Maui! Join or renew your yearly membership today!
KCA NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT TO SHAPE OUR FUTURE!
NEXT PUBLIC MEETING: MAR. 17, 2015, 6:30 to 8:00 at Kihei Charter School on Lipoa.
Going Green (and Blue) Examining our coral reef system and near-shore water quality with experts Darla White (DLNR), John Fitzpatrick (UHMC), and Robin Knox (accredited environmental scientist). Free Posters!
MAHALO TO OUR BUSINESS MEMBERS!
Aloha Aku Inn
Haleakala Shores AOAO
Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union.com
Kamaole One AOAO
Lelani Kai AOAO
Maui Coast Hotel
Maui Real Estate Advisors
Menehune Shores AOAO
MW Commercial Realty
Wailea Point AOAO
Walgreen of Maui
- Is This the Beginning Of Eclipse’s Pi’ilani Outlet Mall Project in No Kihei?-YES April 26, 2012
- The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!! February 4, 2014
- What if they built a mall and no one came? June 26, 2012
- “Pave Paradise, Put Up a Parking Lot?” January 26, 2012
- Street Tree Committee Asks; County Administration Answers July 22, 2011
- KCA Viewpoint in Maui News February 24, 2015
- Alliance of Maui Community Associations 2/23/15 February 24, 2015
- KCA 2/17/15 Community Meeting Recap February 22, 2015
- HWMO on Wildfires in Kihei next month February 22, 2015
- WORK ON TEMPORARY “BRIDGE” CONTINUES February 11, 2015
- David Schoonover: We have this problem, have had it for years. Usual…
- Karen Chun: I think the false alarms are caused by the dust fr…
- MauiLover: I live in N. Kihei, where at least 6 times in Dece…
- David Reader: over days of observation, NO IMPROVEMENT. Lipoa t…
- Al Bayless: About a month ago my smoke detector acted up. I t…