Let your voice be heard regarding the future of Kihei and South Maui! Join or renew your yearly membership today!
KCA NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT TO SHAPE OUR FUTURE!
NEXT PUBLIC MEETING: JAN. 20, 2015, 6:30 to 8:00 at Kihei Charter School on Lipoa.
Maui Police Dept. is back with Police Chief Tivoli "Tivo" Faaumu and newly appointed Kihei Patrol District Commander, Capt. Stephen Orikasa.
MAHALO TO NEW AND RENEWING BUSINESS MEMBERS!
Haleakala Shores AOAO
Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union
Kamaole One AOAO
Lelani Kai AOAO
Maui Coast Hotel
Menehune Shores AOAO
MW Commercial Realty
Wailea Point AOAO
Walgreen of Maui
- Is This the Beginning Of Eclipse’s Pi’ilani Outlet Mall Project in No Kihei?-YES April 26, 2012
- The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!! February 4, 2014
- What if they built a mall and no one came? June 26, 2012
- “Pave Paradise, Put Up a Parking Lot?” January 26, 2012
- Alcohol Banned at Kalama Park December 28, 2011
- WHAT’S HAPPENING IN OTHER COMMUNITIES ON MAUI November 22, 2014
- Is Walgreens coming to Kïhei? November 22, 2014
- HOT TOPIC MAKES ATTENTIVE MEETING TO CLOSE 2014 November 22, 2014
- KCA lost a good friend November 17, 2014
- SOME POSITIVE NEWS ABOUT THE N-S COLLECTOR ROAD November 10, 2014
- TH: To clarify a few points about the story: The LUC D…
- Dave DeLeon: Wow. I was not prepared for that one. For the last…
- Dr. Marilyn Colvin: This is very sad news. Thank you, Debra, for your …
- kaniela: Valley Isle Ventures, LLC, a Vancouver, Washington…
- Mike Moran: Somehow the personal opinion of the community volu…