Like us on Facebook!
Let your voice be heard regarding the future of Kihei and South Maui! Join or renew your yearly membership today!
KCA NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT TO SHAPE OUR FUTURE!
NEXT MEETING: MAY. 17, 2016
6:30 To 8:00 at Kihei Charter School behind the gas station on Lipoa.
WATCH KIHEI GROW! Dick Mayer offers an update on the developments planned for South Maui.
And, the KCA committee chairs share what they have in the works.
Have a question about something you saw in Kihei? Check the KCA website! If the answer isn't already there, leave a post.
MAHALO TO OUR BUSINESS MEMBERS! If you want a link to your business website, email us!
Aloha Aku Inn
Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union
Hawaiian Paddle Sports
Insurance Associates, Inc.
Kihei Wailea Medical Center
Lelani Kai AOAO
Maui Ali'i Kai Vacation Resort
Maui Coast Hotel
Maui Real Estate Advisors
Maui Real Estate Search
Menehune Shores AOAO
PB Sullivan Construction, Inc
South Maui Gardens
Victory Development, Inc.
Wailea Point Village AOAO
- Is This the Beginning Of Eclipse’s Pi’ilani Outlet Mall Project in No Kihei?-YES April 26, 2012
- The Next Bike Path for Kihei: Waipuilani- WHEN? 2018!!! February 4, 2014
- What if they built a mall and no one came? June 26, 2012
- “Pave Paradise, Put Up a Parking Lot?” January 26, 2012
- Street Tree Committee Asks; County Administration Answers July 22, 2011
- Near Shore Water Quality in South Maui Is a Long Term KCA Concern April 29, 2016
- KCA GOES OVER AND UP TO REPORT TO YOU ON CANDIDATES April 28, 2016
- Kihei Wellness Center proposed at 1488 SKR, makai (next to Kihei Vet ) hearing on May 10, 2016 9AM April 26, 2016
- Makena Site Visit Set for 5/18/16 at 9:00 AM For County Planning Commission on Resort Project April 24, 2016
- Bike path Construction along Liloa to commence this month April 23, 2016
- Mike Moran: Mahalo for your comment, Richard. KCA had testifie…
- Richard Maele DeLeon: This project is and will be a destruction from a c…
- Kawika: I witnessed Metcalfe's little meltdown along with…
- Karen: Botulism according to DLNR 4/11/16…
- Mike Moran: Mahalo Deborah for both comments. We believe this …